Confederations Cup

Kaizero

What on earth is with that commentary? "FORGET MICKEY MOUSE Etc"

:lol: I mean well done and everything, but it's only the Confederations Cup.

Yes, I suspect this 'historical victory' will barely even merit passing comment in the US papers tomorrow.

HA! I enjoyed seeing the Americans pitifully attempt the game of soccerball the other day, against Brazil... but i'm fucking well happy with them results. :lol: Detest Italy; full of total dicks and a seriously, seriously fucking boring team to watch.

Wow, was at work all day, never ever expected this, can't believe we've gone through, especially after Italy beat us.  Surely head to head should come before goals scored.  Oh well, couldn't have happened to a bigger bunch of cunts.

Commentry and analysis on this tournamnet has been a joke from the BBC. Two specials from last night were:

Keown- Brazil always seem to have lacked a top quality striker over the years

Bright- the pitch is good.... there's alot of grass

They always seem to get the players names wrong aswell, for about the first half an hour in the Spain game the other day they were calling Cazorla, Matta. Lucio and Santos and Dossena and Cannavaro happened afew times last night aswell.

Martin Keown is just insipid. I mean - he's not even prone to making stupid, ridiculous comments like that one - just a load of boring and obvious shit.

Football commentary in general is utter, utter wank in this country. There's only a select few i actually like listening to.

Guest diddimz

Commentry and analysis on this tournamnet has been a joke from the BBC. Two specials from last night were:

Keown- Brazil always seem to have lacked a top quality striker over the years

Bright- the pitch is good.... there's alot of grass

They always seem to get the players names wrong aswell, for about the first half an hour in the Spain game the other day they were calling Cazorla, Matta. Lucio and Santos and Dossena and Cannavaro happened afew times last night aswell.

To be fair to Keown, Brazil have had to deal with shit strikers like Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Robinho toname a few, over the last decade. They need someone like Crouch, an all round world class forward.

USA v Spain about to start.

Alexis Lalas predicting a 3-1 win for the US, what a joke.  I expect the score to be the other way around.

I can not believe he said that with a straight face. Spain will walk this.

USA v Spain about to start.

Alexis Lalas predicting a 3-1 win for the US, what a joke.  I expect the score to be the other way around.

I can not believe he said that with a straight face. Spain will walk this.

He actually said 2-1 (typo) but then he said something along the lines of "you never know, it could be 3-0 like the Egypt match"