New Away Strip

Chase
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

33 people, fucking hell. :lol:

Can only hope a load of mackems have signed up to take the piss, cos any man who actually likes this abomination needs to have a serious look in the mirror, followed by a hearty bumming of some fellas.

33 people, f***ing hell. :lol:

Can only hope a load of mackems have signed up to take the piss, cos any man who actually likes this abomination needs to have a serious look in the mirror, followed by a hearty bumming of some fellas.

It's not that bad. :lol: Best away kit we've had in a while actually. Would look better if it were in the style of Sunderland's last year (i.e. black shorts. Actually even white shorts. Anything but butterscotch.)

I'd like to add my vote for 'absolutely fucking horrible'. We'll start our campaign wearing this monstrosity too. Ashley must set himself a wager each morning - "how can I make them look more a laughing stock than I did yesterday?"

Watch us storm up the league winning all our away games due to the opposition being paralyzed by laughter.

This putrid little number could be as legendary as Coventry's chocolate brown.

Well...no need to buy a new kit for the next 2(or is it 3) years then O0

3rd kit looked class(if the leaked pictures are true) compared to new home/away shirts. The current Adidas designer needs a shooting TBH