New Away Strip

Chase
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would have been nicer in a different colour i.e. too shades of green or two shades of blue but I suppose we've done that haven't we. Still, I agree with the inverted black and white option.

Its fkn horrific OMG I feel sick, no wonder the Beye and Taylor stories are in the Chron today, Habib looks as  if its a case of "am not fkn wearing this thing next season, not a chance am off"  and Taylor has that massive fake grin like he is talking through his teeth "fkn hell is horrible, I just can't wear this".

Its fkn horrific OMG I feel sick, no wonder the Beye and Taylor stories are in the Chron today, Habib looks as  if its a case of "am not fkn wearing this thing next season, not a chance am off"  and Taylor has that massive fake grin like he is talking through his teeth "fkn hell is horrible, I just can't wear this".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

It looks like a sunflower threw up on our home strip. It looks cheap and nasty. Could have been so much nicer with a few simple changes too.

I can understand if it's not your cup of tea but i wouldnt say it looks cheap and nasty. I looks the same as the home shirt just different colour to me. I like the fit of the home shirt.

Yeah, but its the colour that makes it look cheap and nasty I reckon. Might be because it reminds me of a Sun Lolly box or something.

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6268/010278615400500.jpg

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/5760/010278615410300.jpg

That is hiedous

Dear me, they should have made the lighter stripes dark green as well as the shorts and tops of the socks

Guest Roger Kint

I like that. I like that a lot tbh.

Then again, I like yellow. Everything yellow is awesome.

Your avatar is awesome. The away strip is disgusting!

:kinnear: