New Away Strip

Chase
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The most interesting thing about it is the choice of players to model it

Looks like Taylor and Beye are going to stay

I wouldn't make that assumption at all tbh. They might be the most likely to stay, but it's far from certain.

Guest toonlass

On the .co.uk site there is a picture of Beye and Taylor together. Can Steven Taylor push his chest out any further?

The most interesting thing about it is the choice of players to model it

Looks like Taylor and Beye are going to stay

Owen modelled the new home kit...

According to his brochure, at the time he was considering staying for Shearer if we stayed up :shifty:

:lol: :lol:

I'm laughing at my own post, in my own post. Very nice.

I had nothing to do with this one...

They should blatantly ask me to come up with it every year tho...frigging eejits.

As for me, I chose the meh option.  It will get worn twice no doubt, and then be hidden away in the changing rooms never to be seen every again.

I really like it, I couldn't wear it, but I really like it!

I personally think the back will look ok (pale yellow patch replacing the white patch on the home). Black numbers and letters to match stripes, adidas logo and northern rock?

Guest firetotheworks

It looks like a sunflower threw up on our home strip. It looks cheap and nasty. Could have been so much nicer with a few simple changes too.

Guest Ebolarama

Un-fucking-real.

That is the worst kit I think I've seen in quite some time. Worse than Bolton, even.

It's like a banana-custard-cream-mayonnaise-mustard nightmare. It looks like an ice lolly wrapper. Or a McDonalds box.

It looks like a sunflower threw up on our home strip. It looks cheap and nasty. Could have been so much nicer with a few simple changes too.

I can understand if it's not your cup of tea but i wouldnt say it looks cheap and nasty. I looks the same as the home shirt just different colour to me. I like the fit of the home shirt.

Un-fucking-real.

That is the worst kit I think I've seen in quite some time. Worse than Bolton, even.

It's like a banana-custard-cream-mayonnaise-mustard nightmare. It looks like an ice lolly wrapper. Or a McDonalds box.

That what makes it so FUCKING amazing.

Well if we're going to have to keep most of the players,l as it looks like it's going to be crazily expensive to move them on then this colour of kit will be quite appropriate for the yellow bellied cowards they all are.