What is your all time favorite change kit?

Guest michaelfoster
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This one for me:

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv157/prestonj1989/nufc_palermo_4_300x400.jpg

Same for me. I wear this one regularly...and I look damn good.

just got this off ebay

Guest westamfan

Looking at this thread has made my mind up that Newcastle along with Villa have had the most awful away strips in history!

I remember the time we were both promoted to the premiership (when you had more money than us and bought rob lee, a local boy, who should have been ours) you had this dark blue away kit.

You were stronger than us at the time so being a youngster that kit sticks out in my mind for that season.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest firetotheworks

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/images/product/xlarge/NewcastleALS9596.jpg

I require this with 'Ginola 14' in the proper Adidas font on the back.

• 1 month later...
Guest Geordiekev

No brainer for me 95-96 looking for a new one as mine is starting to show it's age (if anyone has one for sale XL)

Guest Chris P

When we used to look like Norwich at home. Which has always been the classic Newcastle away colours.

Hence the new away strip.

In order of preference: 03/04 Away and then 95/96 away kit. Torn between the two because 03/04 was a fantastic kit whilst 95/96 just has more nostalgia associated with it for me.