The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

£5 on Charlott Kalla to win the 10 km.

Well played.

Classic feeling of "f***, knew I should have put more on" :lol:

I've gone £15 on Northug winning the 15km at 4.25, hope I'll feel the same after :lol:

:no:

He's a fucking cunt tbh, can't do shit by himself.

hypothetically, if i put on an accy of 8 bets, is there a type of bet that lets me win a little bit even if i only get 7 correct?

Yes. What you'll do is you make accys of all 8 possible 7-accys, and put a small amount on each.

Few interesting things I've found about midweek betting:

Ladbrokes have Fulham as favourites against Shakhtar at 11/8 (Shakhtar 8/5) - have the latter had a poor season or something?

Although I'd put us as favourites since we're at home, 4/6 seems pretty short.

As mentioned, Milan look tempting at 8/5, 7/4, or somewhere around there depending on where you go. If Rooney doesn't perform, United are screwed in Milan IMO. 1-0 to Milan.

Stoke: 2/1 at home to City. Blimey.

Lot of hard games to call but that provides value.

Few interesting things I've found about midweek betting:

Ladbrokes have Fulham as favourites against Shakhtar at 11/8 (Shakhtar 8/5) - have the latter had a poor season or something?

Although I'd put us as favourites since we're at home, 4/6 seems pretty short.

As mentioned, Milan look tempting at 8/5, 7/4, or somewhere around there depending on where you go. If Rooney doesn't perform, United are screwed in Milan IMO. 1-0 to Milan.

Stoke: 2/1 at home to City. Blimey.

Lot of hard games to call but that provides value.

re fulham/donestk.

donestk league shuts down mid december so it's been friendlies since then, coupled with fulhams decent home form. i don't think those odds are too far off.