The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

f***ing Rotherham. :dave:

tell me about it, thats three times this season with those twats now..........no more with them...........ever!!!!!!!

The other twice probably against Darlington like me. God knows how they're 4th, twats.

I've probably made it up but Torquay seem to have got the odd random draw with good teams recently, and Rotherham aren't the most consistent. Confused as to why so many continue to back them.

as posted before...most dont back them as back against the oppo ie darlo and torquay.

I've probably made it up but Torquay seem to have got the odd random draw with good teams recently, and Rotherham aren't the most consistent. Confused as to why so many continue to back them.

as posted before...most dont back them as back against the oppo ie darlo and torquay.

Fair enough. The Darlo results ( :celb: ) were pretty much out of the blue but still, they're inconsistent.

As for the weekend, not sure who yet but will probably stick a tenner on 3 or 4 teams. Seem to be a few 'decent' home teams at home.

Fair enough. The Darlo results ( :celb: ) were pretty much out of the blue but still, they're inconsistent.

As for the weekend, not sure who yet but will probably stick a tenner on 3 or 4 teams. Seem to be a few 'decent' home teams at home.

go on then.......BEFORE KICK OFF!

sorry....force of habit n'all that

Gone for a plain old accumulator:

Newcastle

Depor

Forest

Norwich

Colchester

Chesterfield

Fleetwood Town

£3 returns £120.

Also:

Stoke

Leicester

Aldershot

£4 trixie, returns £42, any two wins gives a small profit.