The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Got £20 on the below just need the Chelsea result:

Aston Villa @ 10/11

Chelsea @ 1/6

Everton @ 2/5

Liverpool @ 8/15

Celtic @ 11/10

The Villa & Celtic ones were taken after kick off when the scores were 0-0.

Got £20 on the below just need the Chelsea result:

Aston Villa @ 10/11

Chelsea @ 1/6

Everton @ 2/5

Liverpool @ 8/15

Celtic @ 11/10

The Villa & Celtic ones were taken after kick off when the scores were 0-0.

how much will this return?

I have backed the team that has haunted me A.Madrid, plus the enigma Ronnie O & Chennai Super Kings to the IPL. What can possibly go wrong :frantic:. I have used the money off my winning so I will not be down for the day if it fails but will have huge regrets.

Apologies Ash, our 1st half performance pretty much shat all over the -1 prediction, we were diabolical.

No regrets about backing them, especially considering the team that Fulham fielded. No harm done anyway, recovered it by backing Chelsea to score the next goal in-play when it was 5-0.

What the hell is wrong with all of you? Betting on nondescript Norweigan teams is surely like hiring an Indian to build a conservatory.

I'm more than £800 up since the season started, nothing is at times more certain than these games, even if Rosenborg couldn't finish them off and wrongly got a goal disallowed for offside today, all teams all over the world has off days in what appears as cert matches.

I have backed the team that has haunted me A.Madrid, plus the enigma Ronnie O & Chennai Super Kings to the IPL. What can possibly go wrong :frantic:. I have used the money off my winnings so I will not be down for the day if it fails but will have huge regrets.

Just need the nut job Ronnie now. :undecided:

Darlo at home to Notts County on Tuesday. Is this a licence to print money?

Laddys/Coral are giving 1/2 ffs. I will be picking up coupon because I reckon the online odds may change & then reading the team news before placing my wager.

You're Norweigan though, you have some knowledge to base your betting on.

the last couple of years have been good earneres for me in the norwegian league with few shocks and loads going to form, very predictable especially after the first 6 games or so when it all settles down a little.