The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

One of the matches on my accy is Gent-Truidense, but upon checking this match doesn't seem to exist today, on my skybet account it says it's being played today.

Hmmmm

I refuse to bet until next season now. If anyone happens to see me in this thread, feel free to find out where I live and slaughter me  :thup:

:lol:

End of season betting sucks balls. Big buffalo balls at that. However, if Deportivo win, and Celta and Real Sociedad hold on, I retract my statement.

I refuse to bet until next season now. If anyone happens to see me in this thread, feel free to find out where I live and slaughter me  :thup:

:lol:

End of season betting sucks balls. Big buffalo balls at that. However, if Deportivo win, and Celta and Real Sociedad hold on, I retract my statement.

Aye, it was never going to last  :lol:

One of the matches on my accy is Gent-Truidense, but upon checking this match doesn't seem to exist today, on my skybet account it says it's being played today.

Hmmmm

Gent seem to be playing Kortrijk :dontknow:

Yeah it doesn't make sense, there aren't any other Belgian fixtures today either. All my other picks have won (Salzburg are the last ones, 4-1 up), will I still get my money?

Hmmmm

Gent seem to be playing Kortrijk :dontknow:

Yeah it doesn't make sense, there aren't any other Belgian fixtures today either. All my other picks have won (Salzburg are the last ones, 4-1 up), will I still get my money?

They appear to be playing Truiden on Wednesday so you'll have a nice little wait on your hands.

If you've got a Paddy Power online account you can get 10/1 on England to win the world cup for a limited time like. Worth a punt as everywhere else is about 5/1.

Back it at 10/1 on PP, lay at 7/1 on Beftfair. Literally free money.

I've done the same, but waiting to lay England.  England have got it easy until th quarters and the odds should drop by then.

Might ask that question again.  :lol:

General question about bet365: I thought that with the World Cup ahead now I would open a new account under the name of my brother (or other family member) to get the 100% bonus. On the bet365 website it says that your are only allowed to open one account per familiy.

Has anyone tried this before? I have tried it on bwin a few times and there it always went ok but now I'm not too sure...

Not a clue mate, but what's the worst that can happen? 

You might end up going to prison but it'll be character building if you make the best of it.

If you've got a Paddy Power online account you can get 10/1 on England to win the world cup for a limited time like. Worth a punt as everywhere else is about 5/1.

Back it at 10/1 on PP, lay at 7/1 on Beftfair. Literally free money.

I've done the same, but waiting to lay England.  England have got it easy until th quarters and the odds should drop by then.

i've not registered but it's showing 11/2 at the minute ?

edit. it was for one hour only.

General question about bet365: I thought that with the World Cup ahead now I would open a new account under the name of my brother (or other family member) to get the 100% bonus. On the bet365 website it says that your are only allowed to open one account per familiy.

Has anyone tried this before? I have tried it on bwin a few times and there it always went ok but now I'm not too sure...

You might end up going to prison but it'll be character building if you make the best of it.

The worst they can do, is take the bonus from you and anything you've made from the bonus too.  So you get your deposit back and account locked.

Aye, I might come out of prison and will be a better person just like Joey Barton  :lol:        O0

The worst they can do, is take the bonus from you and anything you've made from the bonus too.  So you get your deposit back and account locked.

Alright, thanks. Might will have to ask some friends of mine if they would "lend" me their name  :lol:

Or I create a William Hill account as they also have the 100 % bonus.

Alright, thanks. Might will have to ask some friends of mine if they would "lend" me their name  :lol:

William Hill's, you can do numerous accounts under one household :pow:

William Hill's, you can do numerous accounts under one household :pow:

hm... if it's possible there than it might as well be at bet 365  :undecided:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Birmingham, Man City, Pompey, Everton. for £24.

Birmingham

Man City 

Newcastle 

Sheff Wed

Ipswich 

Huddersfield 

Charlton

for £371

Need to win tomorrow!

I think I'm ready to take the big bold move into online betting.  :frantic:

Skybet seems the most likely choice. A good choice or...?

Totally worth it. As you know I use Skybet, has a limiting amount too which could come in handy.

Guest je85

I use Sky Bet and find it great. I have the limit at £5 a week but I don't bet an awful lot, currently £83 up for the season.

For tomorrow I've gone:

Sunderland v Man United                Man Utd @ 2/5

Liverpool v Chelsea                        Chelsea @ 4/5

Fulham v West Ham                        Draw @ 9/4

Sheff. Wed v Crystal Palace            Sheff. Wed @ 5/4

Swansea v Doncaster                     Swansea @ 8/15

Blackpool v Bristol City                    Blackpool @ 1/2

44/1