The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Stuck £6 on Inter in 90 @ 2.25 (I think). Probably going to put 20 more on on Saturday.

Disclaimer: New to the whole betting thing.

Wtf does the post above mean?

I reckon I'll have a dabble with some specific Inter v Bayern and Cardiff v Blackpool ones. I'm calling it a (financially irresponsible) break from revision.  :aww:

Stuck me neck on the line and put 23p on Chopra first goalscorer/Cardiff win 2-0.

Living. A-dangerously.

It all starts with 23p on a scorecast, then it soon turns into betting your entire student loan on African football. Slippery slope, just you see.

Was going to stick a bet on which African side will go furthest in the World Cup.

Torn between Cameroon and Nigeria (who have a kind group). Even Algeria I wouldn't rule out.  :undecided:

Any odds on no African team to get out their group?

Was going to stick a bet on which African side will go furthest in the World Cup.

Torn between Cameroon and Nigeria (who have a kind group). Even Algeria I wouldn't rule out.  :undecided:

Didn't see any on SkyBet. I'll have a look around.

Didn't see any on SkyBet. I'll have a look around.

11/1 on Betfair to pennies, a very good price.

very tempted to put a bit on spain for the world cup,to lay later in the tournament but i'm a bit worried about them coming up against the physicality of the ivory coast in the first knock out stage.

well i've put half my kitty on spain. really hoping they are fantastic in the groups and their odds tumble before the knock outs.

What does it mean to bet on "shirtnumbers"? Do I have to count every shirt number of every player that is/will be on the pitch (and starts the match) and this is what I could bet on?

Edit: No, can't be that. Just counted the numbers and the result was over 100  :lol:.

Does anybody know what it actually means?