The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

in fact if smith plays the draw at 5/2 could be a decent shout.

Giving Derby more credit than they deserve. Derby don't even have a player that exceeds the calibre of Alan Smith.

i'd take savage any and everyday over alan smith.

Both equally as s*** as each other, but Smith can run a little bit longer.

you are the twat who keeps tripping me up with the white stick aren't you ?

a lad i know from work had 5-1 on friday. always has a daft bet on something over 66/1, was going for 5-0 but didn't think we'd keep a clean sheet with all the changes. got 100/1 and didn't cash it as he wanted to prove to those at work so kept the slip, i've seen it.

heads up towelie and kai the zero.....how seriously do teams take the copa del sol ? do they play full strengthish teams  or what ? looking at rosenborg for tonight.

Well, it's a pre-season tournament, so I'm assuming they'll play the best they can, but it's still only friendlies. League over here starts in just over a month fwiw, so that's where the Swedish teams should be at fitness wise.

heads up towelie and kai the zero.....how seriously do teams take the copa del sol ? do they play full strengthish teams  or what ? looking at rosenborg for tonight.

Well, it's a pre-season tournament, so I'm assuming they'll play the best they can, but it's still only friendlies. League over here starts in just over a month fwiw, so that's where the Swedish teams should be at fitness wise.

cheers. just checked the little groupings they are in and neither they nor eflsborg can qualify so i think it may be a case of getting the squad used......i'll not be bothering.

i've took fulham for tonight and as stated earlier i'll await our team news before deciding on that.

I'm totally new to betting and signed up to 365 with the intention of placing an accumulator, but the website is confusing the hell out of me, all I want to do is choose 4 or 5 games results and put a smallish stake to cover the odds of all the results going my way but this seems simply impossible, it only seems to want me to bet on idividual games rather than a number of results in one bet.

Help!

That still doesnt seem to let me do what I thought I could, if I choose singles it wants be to put at least a £1 for every game chosen, rather than a single stake (eg say £5 on the result of 10 games as apposed to it only letting me bet £10 on ten matches which seems to be the case) with the odds of all the games going my way as the amount I'd win. As I said I'm totally new to betting.

Man City

Sunderland

Wigan

Nottm Forest

Newcastle

Sheff Wed

West Brom

£5.00 pays £400

Man City

Sheff Wed

Newcastle

Nottm Forest