The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

f***'s sake. Staebek c***s.

southampton last night and these tonight. No such f***ing thing as a banker is there?!

That match was as far from a banker as you could get. :lol:

well... from an outsider looking in! ha.

that other team had conceded 18 goals in 6 games and scored two! wish i had of new about the gaffer though!

got a quid on villa, fulham, liverpool........ nee idea what it returns..... probs a tenner?

fulham have been getting decent results in europe, so thought maybe worth a shot.

me betting on them will fuck them.......

same as i backed barca to win the champions league and rochdale to win the league, a couple of weeks ago, now look whats happened!!

got a quid on villa, fulham, liverpool........ nee idea what it returns..... probs a tenner?

fulham have been getting decent results in europe, so thought maybe worth a shot.

me betting on them will fuck them.......

same as i backed barca to win the champions league and rochdale to win the league, a couple of weeks ago, now look whats happened!!

Just a Liverpool win and a Fulham win will get you about £15 I would say

Don't think you'll win though, but good luck!

Fulham have no chance.

Hamburg are in trouble at the moment. They are on a very bad run and haven't won at home in the league for quite a while now. I can see Fulham going through to the final, would be fitting for Hamburgs season not to reach the final in their own stadium.