The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Fwiw, I think we're bankers for tomorrow.  :razz:

In fact, Everton -1 would be a good shout. I reckon Moyes will be desperate to finish the season with a bang and prove we'll be a force next year. 3-1.

Can't see Fulham scoring to be honest. Everton -1 is the bet of the day I reckon.

You're right. 12-0 it is. Get those Everton -11 bets on people.  :pow:

We'll contrive to concede somehow, we enjoy defensive lapses.

:lol:

Even if Fulham somehow manage to score, Everton will score a few more than them. Can't see anything but a stroll in the park for your boys.

Guest neesy111

Poor day yesterday, I have £150 on a Real/Chelsea double which returns £238 and £20 on the folllowing:

Villa

Everton-1

Liverpool

Chelsea ht/ft

Returns £160

£150 on real and chelsea! you must of been sweating it, with zaragoza holding out?

Poor day yesterday, I have £150 on a Real/Chelsea double which returns £238 and £20 on the folllowing:

Villa

Everton-1

Liverpool

Chelsea ht/ft

Returns £160

£150 on real and chelsea! you must of been sweating it, with zaragoza holding out?

£150 is pocket change to Ronaldo and his crazy betting ways :laugh:

Villa

Everton-1

Liverpool

Chelsea ht/ft

Returns £160

I was wrapping my hands in anticipation of putting my fist through the TV before Kaka hit that beauty. :smitten:

Villa

Everton-1

Liverpool

Chelsea ht/ft

Returns £160

£150 is pocket change to Ronaldo and his crazy betting ways :laugh:

He lights his finest cubans with £50 notes.

Guest BooBoo

Lamps, Gee & Yak 1st goalscorer trixie.

So all three have to be FGS? I hope you didnt bet much on that.

In fact, Everton -1 would be a good shout. I reckon Moyes will be desperate to finish the season with a bang and prove we'll be a force next year. 3-1.

Can't see Fulham scoring to be honest. Everton -1 is the bet of the day I reckon.

;)

;)

Leighton fucking Baines. :nope:

;)

Leighton fucking Baines. :nope:

:angry: