The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I saw Villa looking good against Blackburn after about 40-odd minutes and turned it off so Ii could bet on them. By the time I got to the page the cunts had scored and were at 1.41 so I didn't bother.

I saw Villa looking good against Blackburn after about 40-odd minutes and turned it off so Ii could bet on them. By the time I got to the page the cunts had scored and were at 1.41 so I didn't bother.

They scored in the 20-oddth minute mate. Have to say I was shitting myself towards the end, so many chances for both teams, can't believe it only finished 0-1.

They scored in the 20-oddth minute mate. Have to say I was shitting myself towards the end, so many chances for both teams, can't believe it only finished 0-1.

I probably turned back on at 40 then, it def happened like that as I made a point of checking it was 0-0 before quitting the TV to get on betfair. ffs :lol:

Last 30 was class entertainment.

I generally always post my bets beforehand tbh. Yesterday for example.

hmmmmm that the villa one ? why post slips from the winners and only post the ones beforehand.

no doubting you've a few but when i can be bothered i'll have a check at how many slips you've posted before the event.

Barnsley or draw, Blackpool or draw, Bristol City or draw, Cardiff or draw, Palace or draw, ManU, Chelsea, Spurs, Man City or draw, Wigan or draw

2,50€ returns 34,12€

Edit: Also 5€ on Kaiserslautern to win (2.Bundesliga) returns 10,50€