The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

On the flip side I'm dying for them to go out so its not all bad.

You'd be more than worried if you were a Liverpool fan though, especially after Rafa saying they'd a point to prove pre-game. The only point they've proven is that they are shit at the moment. Only Masch/Torres looked like they gave a shit tonight n all i thought.

Rooney 66-1 to be PL & WC top goalscorer + BBC personality of the year.

4 goals ahead of the Drog. If he becomes WC top goal scorer then he will win  BBC personality of the year. So the way I see it your getting 66-1 on Rooney being WC top goalscorer.

4 goals ahead of the Drog. If he becomes WC top goal scorer then he will win  BBC personality of the year. So the way I see it your getting 66-1 on Rooney being WC top goalscorer.

Wow, amazing price! Who's that with mate?

Saw it in Ladbrokes (Bigg Market) they have board with "Rooney specials" with him doing the above in singles, doubles & the treble.

Saw it in Ladbrokes (Bigg Market) they have board with "Rooney specials" with him doing the above in singles, doubles & the treble.

I am effing getting on that.