The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest toonlass

Have put 75p on all championship games, and 25p on a random 14 match accy. They eturn £32K and £8K respectively. Looking forward to my winnings.

If you win you better donate some to us here who have won s***.

If he wins, I'm going to stab and rob the b******.

aye, sounds like someone who lives in Blyth like.

:pow:

Hehehehe I can say that now, cos I don't live there anymore  :celb:

looked back a few pages and not seen this posted anywhere - paddypower are doing an official newcastle player of the year and don't appear to have watched any newcastle matches for a few months - nolan miles out in front. Hes 11/8 to be our top scorer as well

http://www.paddypower.com/football/football-specials/newcastle-specials?ev_oc_grp_ids=111224

K Nolan  11/8

Jonas Gutierrez  12/1

D Guthrie  28/1

A Carroll  5/1

J Enrique  12/1

N Butt  33/1

P Lovenkrands  6/1

A Smith  18/1

J Barton  80/1

F Coloccini  8/1

S Taylor  20/1

R Talyor  12/1

S Harper  20/1

I've backed Enrique at 12/1

had a £20 free bet on paddypower and was literally just about to put it on west brom beating swansea 1-0 with dorrans to score to ease the pain when it inevitably happened. guess what? couple of seconds too late and the betting was suspended! grr

12€ on Inter to go through (in play bet). Think Chelsea will win 1-0, though.

had to do this because Sevilla let me down. Did bet so much that I would be even again. If Reading wins I will still make a profit.

12€ on Inter to go through (in play bet). Think Chelsea will win 1-0, though.

had to do this because Sevilla let me down. Did bet so much that I would be even again. If Reading wins I will still make a profit.

:celb:  Looking gooood now! If Reading and Leicester stays this now I will have finally made my loss which came through Real Madrid back into a win.

looked back a few pages and not seen this posted anywhere - paddypower are doing an official newcastle player of the year and don't appear to have watched any newcastle matches for a few months - nolan miles out in front. Hes 11/8 to be our top scorer as well

I've backed Enrique at 12/1

yeah its been mentioned

I've got Enrique as well, but I got 25/1 way back in October when I put it on.  O0

Might just copy your bets for a few weeks gdm, you seem a right jammy cunt.  ;)

it's gotta run out soon, what's worse I changed my FGS at the last min on sat from lovenkrands to Carroll and a horse a 9/1 horse today at last min that won

Pretty much set on

Newcastle -1

Bordeaux

..and someone else, for tomorrow.

Barca?

Perhaps, perhaps. If I did it'd probably be -1.... not betting a large enough amount to make 1/4 attractive value. :lol: