The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Why is everyone so sure of Man Utd winning tomorrow? Bayern will have Schweinsteiger and Robben back for the game so they won't lose the midfield battle like they did last week (thankfully Ferguson did some weird substituions allowing Bayern back in the game) while Man Utd will probably be without Rooney. If Man Utd play like they did against Chelsea I would expect a draw tomorrow but I will stay clear of the game

:cheesy:

Good then I didn't bet on the game, even though it's 3-2 now which is all Bayern needs. I still hope for a draw so I can throw this back at you though:)

http://i43.tinypic.com/2u5fe4j.png

Not bad :thup:

And only Man U to win on this one:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2h2obhw.png

This and Robben 5th goal - £6 caps off a good couple of days for me :thup:

:lol:

You clearly don't belong here. I stay out of the techy nonsense threads, you should stay out of here.

Fair enough. :lol:

I forgot they won. Apologies Wullie. :blush:

I wasn't being serious fwiw. Get yourself a bluesq account or something and we'll all nurture you.

For tomorrow I've already have put some money on Inter, Barca, Lyon and ManU all to qualify for the next round. (Put that bet on last week)

Will probably put quite a fair bit on ManU to win. With or without Rooney - if they fail to win at home against Bayern I'll probably give up on football.  :lol:

16 € on Rooney to score anytime tonight.

I have added two bets to this.

15 € on ManU to qualify for next round.

17 € on ManU to win.

Have the feeling that either both come off or both go wrong.  :undecided:

Fuck off ManU  :angry:  Second half was dreadfull

£7.79 on York and Alloa to win to nil.

Well done, bet that was decent wedge.

£33.30. :thup:

That might read as having both of them to win to nil, in fact it was just Alloa to win to nil and just York to win. Nearly went for both to nil, bah.

Just logged on to my Paddy Power account to find a free £2 bet to use on the games part of their website. Had two spins on Monopoly and ended up withdrawing £20. Thanks Paddy. :smitten:

Hate that Bet365 doesn't let you put a "to qualify" result on. I wanted At. Madrid but not necessarily on the night.

Don't know if I understood you right here, but Bet365 offers bets on who to qualify ("head to head") for the next round.

13 € on Liverpool, Wolfsburg, Lüttich (returns bit less than 100€)

10 € on Liverpool, Wolfsburg (returns about 26€)

Edit: And 5 € on Liverpool, Wolfsburg, Hamburg (draw no bet)

1 € on Liverpool to win 3-1, Wolfsburg to win 2-1, Lüttich to win 3-2 (triple) returns about 3,5k €

Edit2: Put another 25 € on that double (Liverpool/Wolfsburg). Returns about 73€.

Edit3: Put 1 € on Liverpool to win 2-0 and Wolfsburg to win 3-1 (double) returns about 100.