The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Can't look past Torres top scorer at 13/1.

Do you know how is knee is? Sounded like it may be more serious than they thought.

Admittedly no.

Crouch might be worth a few quid at 101/1. If he's favoured over Heskey he could rack up a few in the group stage and will be a handful for most teams.

Going to put lots on Spain, then bet on matches throughout.

haven't had a good look on what will happen after the group stages, who's likely to play who etc but i'm looking at putting a fair bit on spain then  laying as and when,like i did with germany in the euros.

best odds for spain are 21/5 with 4/1 available at a good few places.

italy can be had at 14/1 and are in an easy group (new zealand,paraguay,slovakia) then their odds will fall,hopefully a good bit depending on who they get next.

Would fancy Argentina if they have decent odds. Even with the fat druggy as manager, their attacking options are possibly only topped by Spain's. Milito, Messi, Higuain, Tevez, Lavezzi, Aguero, Lisandro Lopez, Jonas ( :undecided:).

Even with crazy tactics they should be able to roll over most teams,

Can't look past Torres top scorer at 13/1.

Do you know how is knee is? Sounded like it may be more serious than they thought.

Or Luis Fabiano @ 14

He has got 16 goals in his last 16 internationals

Would fancy Argentina if they have decent odds. Even with the fat druggy as manager, their attacking options are possibly only topped by Spain's. Milito, Messi, Higuain, Tevez, Lavezzi, Aguero, Lisandro Lopez, Jonas ( :undecided:).

Even with crazy tactics they should be able to roll over most teams,

28/1 on an Argentina-Spain final.

I'd rather go for 10/1 Brazil/Spain

I'll have to work through the planner that they usually have in papers where you can map out the whole tournament predictions. Will stick money on whatever final I end up with. Might even do each final possible from the semi finals given that the most likely final is 10/1.