The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Darlo 9/2 with 3 wins in their last 4 away games, 3-0 up at Cheltenham. Hope others spotted this.

What the hell has happened to them?

Stayed completely away from it, Darlo have fucked me over too much this season. Well done though  :thup:

Guest tommykay

Messi and Sneidjer anytime 14/1 Sky Bet, i think al have a bit of that and 50/1 Lucio fs betfair.

COMON MESSI

Guest toonlass

Bloody Southampton, wouldn't have thought for minute they wouldn't get 1 goal in 90 minutes vs Oldham at home.

this

Bloody Southampton, wouldn't have thought for minute they wouldn't get 1 goal in 90 minutes vs Oldham at home.

Time yet man, I reckon they'll still win it. Unfortunately I don't reckon this enough to put a fiver on it.

Southampton denied 3 clear handball penalties and then miss from 3 yards out in the 94th minute; sums up the night.

Fuck. Me.

Cost me £85 that did.

I'd not be too annoyed if it were QPR or Notts County but for So'ton of all teams not to even score against Oldham at home, with 10 wins in 11 behind them, is fucking infuriating.  :lol:

Southampton denied 3 clear handball penalties and then miss from 3 yards out in the 94th minute; sums up the night.

Fuck. Me.

Cost me £85 that did.

I'd not be too annoyed if it were QPR or Notts County but for So'ton of all teams not to even score against Oldham at home, with 10 wins in 11 behind them, is fucking infuriating.  :lol:

Aye. I had four other games that I considered instead of the So'ton one as well, and they all came in.

I did lay So'ton at half time though, so it minimised the losses, still a loss on the night mind. Cunts.

QPR & Barca

QPR & Inter

Hooper (Scunny), Eto (Inter) & Simpson (QPR) Trixie @  £1 pays £331.50

Just saw Simpson does not start though so that will change the bet.

Spent £24 on all the above get back £60 = profit £36.