Shamrock Rovers 0 - 3 Newcastle United - 11/07/09

Decky

Can I remind people not to post youtube clips or hotlink images from the official website.

Thanks.

Is that a new rule?  :kasper:        :razz:

Yeah, we felt like it had been too long since we stamped our authority around here.

never got the chance 2 see it :'(  ah well

Just go search the world's most famous video site for it. They didn't take it down, just the forum did. It is the first result.

Where? Can't you post a link? :(

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Great win this could really help momentum now for a good start to the campaign.

I wouldn't go as far as saying the good times are back after yesterday but definitely feeling alot more confident about the new season now.

Yeah got to be careful not to be too over optimistic or silly about things, can't help feeling it's a shame we're not still in the Premiership though as we'd probably be in with a shout of the top 6/7 after that win.

Can I remind people not to post youtube clips or hotlink images from the official website.

Thanks.

Is that a new rule?  :kasper:        :razz:

Yeah, we felt like it had been too long since we stamped our authority around here.

We thought long and hard about who we were going to choose to put forward this new enforcement. We chose James because of the respect and admiration that he receives on this forum.

Kazenga looked impressive from the highlights.. good luck to the lad, as things stand he'll surely feature a lot this season..

Good pace and very direct which is something we desperately lack (well we kind of have it with Jonas but there seems more or a threat from Kazenga) hopefully he can do it against better opposition.

Kazenga and Jonas on the wings would be good in my opinion. As long as we had two good battlers in central midfield.

Guthrie and................................... Barton  :frantic:

Kazenga and Jonas on the wings would be good in my opinion. As long as we had two good battlers in central midfield.

Guthrie and................................... Barton  :frantic:

Guthrie and..............Coloccini... :smug:

Guest Geordiecunny

Just gotten back from ireland. Atmosphere at the game was terrible and we were lucky to win at all never mind 3-0. I don't know how the Irish ever manage to go out, the food and beer prices are hard to overstate. Went over to galway for a few days after. Both cities were pretty mint but considering what I spent I won't be in a hurry to go back.