The New Camp: Foster vs Vidal

Tooj

Vidal's is just another palm tree island, its been done to death now.

Foster's looks like one of our old keeper tops, the electricity bill alone would run league one per season.

Think it would class light up. Much like the Allianz does.

I think standing in front of it at night would be something special, but is it worth it? Cost wise. Suppose Barca are the kind of team to pull off something like this, a spectacle, sometimes style before substance (meant in the nicest way)

It would be if you'd have had a tab of acid just before.

4 days later.... :lol:

Foster's looks like one of our old keeper tops, the electricity bill alone would run league one per season.

I think standing in front of it at night would be something special, but is it worth it? Cost wise. Suppose Barca are the kind of team to pull off something like this, a spectacle, sometimes style before substance (meant in the nicest way)

Not sure if it would be turned on all the time, The Allianz Arena seems to manage.

Not sure if it would be turned on all the time, The Allianz Arena seems to manage.

Not crossed paths in a while; you keeping well?

I am aye thanks, yourself? Got burgled and the fuckers took my laptop and then I moved house so was ages without internet access.

I am aye thanks, yourself? Got burgled and the fuckers took my laptop and then I moved house so was ages without internet access.

Yeah, ish, ish is good though.

Fuk man bad craic, hope you were insured.

Nowt worse than being burgled, arses.

:angry:

There's always a dilemma when it come to clubs changing stadium especially one which has so much history (nou camp). Both look pretty good to me but if it was up to me i'd go with Foster's design.

Yeah, ish, ish is good though.

Fuk man bad craic, hope you were insured.

Nowt worse than being burgled, arses.

:angry:

Thankfully I was insured but they got away with my laptop, ipod, Wii + games, digital camera, football boots and a few other stupid things. Moved out now to a much nicer place thankfully.

As for this thread, I'd like to see the Foster design get the nod.

Foster's looks like a proper football stadium. Big, imposing, modern, swanky ground for the best team in Europe.

The second one is just pie-in-the-sky stuff. Never going to happen.

• 2 weeks later...

There's absolutely no way the island one would get approved.

why not? Who would stop Barcelona

They're a football club ffs, not the Spanish Royal Family.

Mes que un club, man.

:snod: