Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Yeah, I'm pretty angry about this guy at the moment.  Really needs to sort himself out cos he's an absolute mess at the moment.

Not surprising with the sack of s***s that are coaching him. I remember that game against Palermo where he was f***ing outstanding and I think he was about 17 or 18. I think Luque scored.  Anyway can't have a go at the lad he has all the attributes to be top class it's our f***ing coaching.  He's a lesser keeper now than he was 3 years ago.  When that happens to a keeper it's generally because the coaching is diabolical.

This.

The Mirror saying that Southampton want him as back up for Forster!!!!  Expect him to leave but no way is he joining a club as their back up keeper.

(Also say they want Janmaat to replace Clyne who is refusing to sign a new contract).

The Mirror saying that Southampton want him as back up for Forster!!!!  Expect him to leave but no way is he joining a club as their back up keeper.

(Also say they want Janmaat to replace Clyne who is refusing to sign a new contract).

Imagine Southampton raiding us for Janmaat, man :lol::anguish:

Showed so much promise, really is a depressing indictment of our present state, a keeper can't be in his prime in his early 20s ffs. Is declining rapidly and I think for his own sake he needs out and a proper coach because he hasn't got the gumption to make it despite our shit coaching.

Used to be one of the very few players I would genuinely be upset if he left. Not really bothered after this season tbh. Still think there's a very good player in there who can improve, but he never will being coached by the likes of Woodman and Carver.

I do think the injuries have taken a toll as well as bad coaching.  And like other players in the team, he knows he is a guaranteed starter when fit because Elliot is useless.

Injuries, ffs. Give over. :lol:

I do think the injuries have taken a toll as well as bad coaching.  And like other players in the team, he knows he is a guaranteed starter when fit because Elliot is useless.

Injuries, ffs. Give over. :lol:

Get your avatar back man! What the fuck is this new shit?