ASHLEY/LLAMBIAS NO SHOW FOR SIR BOBBY'S BIG DAY

biggs

I personally think we should be making more of this and the despicable way they have treated the greatest living Geordie and a dying one at that ,they could put there dislike for us to one side and act like human beings with a bit of nobility for that  one occasion when all that mattered was showing there respect for a great man who will be loved by all of us and these sorry excuses treat him like he is a nobody ,maybe they have there reasons for not being there a family barbecue or a hair cut but no explanation for there not being there is a disgrace  :tickedoff:  now ive got that off my chest .

If he turned up people would kick off...How does he have the bottle to show his face.

If he turned up some one would assault or kill him.

If he did turn up some one would call him nasty names

He hates Bobby Robson

If he did turn up it would detract from his big day.

I know everyone hates him but you cant blame him for not going, think its more you want something else to hate him for,

If he turned up people would kick off...How does he have the bottle to show his face.

If he turned up some one would assault or kill him.

If he did turn up some one would call him nasty names

He hates Bobby Robson

If he did turn up it would detract from his big day.

I know everyone hates him but you cant blame him for not going, think its more you want something else to hate him for,

Your right tbh i just want another reason to hate them

There's a time and a place for everyone to vent their frustrations but to do it at Bobby's charity match would have put a dampener on it tbh. I'm glad the bastards never turned up but I hope they get an earfull if they go to the Leeds match.

Tbh, I was glad they weren't there as I'm sure was the case with lots of people. Why draw the attention away from SBR? Why risk ugly scenes on a day which should belong to Bobby?

Too right - thier actions over the past two years have shown how far away from the support of Newcastle United any way - and this was a day for all of US, not them, to show support and say goodybye and thanks to Sir Bobby.

Tbh, I was glad they weren't there as I'm sure was the case with lots of people. Why draw the attention away from SBR? Why risk ugly scenes on a day which should belong to Bobby?

O0

Guest Brewcastle

O0

O0 O0

Is this a piss take?

As others have implied, they probably showed more respect for Bobby by staying away. Apart from owning and directing Newcastle United, do they have a connection with Bobby?

Didn't see all of the players that played under Bobby there, surely these have more of a reason to attend?

Guest Phil K

Come on man - it's bloody OBVIOUS why they were not there.

It would have ruined Sir Bob's day - the fury would have erupted from the fans if the pair of b*st*rds had had shown their hated faces

I'm sure it was more to avoid that than lack of respect to Bob

i really thought gary lineker would have turned up for a 5 minute cameo?  :icon_scratch:

I was surprised but then I don't recall him ever playing in any of these charity games so maybe he is not able to like Terry Butcher who has had a knee replacement.