Fantasy Premier League 09/10 - Problem with the old N-O league please reregister

James

Guest frazernufc

Mine is

1: Given

2: Cole A

3: Faye Ab

4: Hangeland

5: Arshavin

6: Mascherano

7: Gerrard©

8: Behrami

9: Torres

10: Anelka

11: Benitez

Subs

12: Sorensen

13: Muamba

14: Berra

15: Mears

Just to clarify, in case you missed the edit:

If you did it last year, it has kept the old fantasy league online, BUT the code has changed and it was being administered by a BANNED member, so we can't get the new code, so if you could please join the new one so that new members can participate.

I found it really hard to pick but here we go:

Van der Sar

Agger        Vidic      Zhirkov

Noble        Lampard    Alonso      De Jong

K Davies    Jo    Eduardo

SUBS: Hart, Hangeland, Nelsen, Rodwell

1: Given

2: Vidic  3: Bosingwa  4: Bridge

5: Fletcher  6: Cahill  7: Arshavin©  8: Riise

9: Owen  10: Jo    11: Tevez

Subs:

12: Sorensen  13: Faye Ab    14: Cana    15: Edgar

Actually happy with it for a change.  Though not happy I can't select which sub goes into it.

Are there any UBER committed people around there interested in joining a Times Fantasy League?

It will involve us drafting our players in a thread from the start of next week. We can't have the same players in that league.

It has a really good points system, but it needs you to be active re:banter and transfers amongst ourselves. Looking for another 4 players.

I was thinking the other day I quite fancy having a mini league for a small amount of money each match week and I asked a couple of people and they are up for it. It would just be the Premier League website mini league thing with reliable people only. Don't know if anyone would be interested at all like? It would depend on numbers but it would be quite fun paying for 50p-£1 per week (so you would be paying either £19 or £38 over the whole season depending on how much people think is right). If there was loads of players then 50p would make the total at the end of the year a good amount still. The money would have to go in a paypal account or something. Obviously it can only work properly if reliable people enter who will pay the amount each week. Was thinking it could be either winner takes all in May, or winner takes 75% with runner up 25%. Shoot me down if its a shit idea like, i'm going to do it with some mates though so if anyones interested then even better.

Guest chanoey

----------Sörensen

Lescott - Bramble - Zhirkov

Milner - Gerard - Neville - Arshavin

Scotland - C.Cole - Torres

Subs: Hart, Bowyer, Stearman, Edgar

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stephen927

It says I have four players who are in the dream team, but I can't get any points for them until the next points update or something.

I signed up before the midweek games, a day before I think.

Guest Roger Kint

It says I have four players who are in the dream team, but I can't get any points for them until the next points update or something.

I signed up before the midweek games, a day before I think.

Wont come into effect til the weekend iirc