WBA v Newcastle United - Pre match thread. 5:30 KO, Live on BBC1/BBC HD

Pantu

:lol: The f***ing dog has an account now?!

Aye the little s*** locked himself int he bog with the laptop, dunno who on here allowed his account though.

we were hoping it was a swap. you for him.

:lol:

Kna he will just get bored and move onto licking his knob in no time.

JOEY FELL OUT WITH JONAS AND COLO DURRING TRAINING AND STORMED OFF OUT OF TRAINING!!

clear?

he totally blasted Jonas in the first half of the Dundee utd game for not trying

it's quite clear Jonas dosnt want to be here

Guest Marley_The_Dog

:lol: The f***ing dog has an account now?!

Aye the little s*** locked himself int he bog with the laptop, dunno who on here allowed his account though.

we were hoping it was a swap. you for him.

:lol:

Kna he will just get bored and move onto licking his knob in no time.

No need like just no need, I am Toon through and through... and you know it!

That's Hughton for ya.

also a Mr Robson re dyer.

Didn't Robson bring him on off the bench at home though?, at which point he quickly got taken down a peg or two by the crowd.

Was that really a Robson comparison with Hughton? Jesus.

Its just a bit unfair on Robson like isn't it :lol:

JOEY FELL OUT WITH JONAS AND COLO DURRING TRAINING AND STORMED OFF OUT OF TRAINING!!

clear?

he totally blasted Jonas in the first half of the Dundee utd game for not trying

it's quite clear Jonas dosnt want to be here

It seems like Barton doesn't want to be here either as he does his best to make himself unavailable season after season.

At the Shamrock rovers game as well Barton fucked Colocinni out of it during the match.If they are arsing about then I would back Barton.What the fucks he doing on the bench,should be playing or not in the squad at all

At the Shamrock rovers game as well Barton fucked Colocinni out of it during the match.If they are arsing about then I would back Barton.What the fucks he doing on the bench,should be playing or not in the squad at all

Mood he is in he would a cert for a red card anyway

At the Shamrock rovers game as well Barton f***ed Colocinni out of it during the match.If they are arsing about then I would back Barton.What the f***s he doing on the bench,should be playing or not in the squad at all

Mood he is in he would a cert for a red card anyway

True