Joe Kinnear (old thread)

Guest sicko2ndbest

What is he on about? "Our form was extremely good when I left". WE HADN'T WON FOR 8 GAMES. And he refers to the WBA win when he wasn't even in charge.

Selfobsessed, lying idiot and a shit manager.

"A lot of pressure on the two young lads, Shola and Carroll - the two youngsters." Did he confuse Shola with Ranger or is he just plain stupid?

They don't come any worse than Kinnear. I'd seriously consider shutting NUFC out of my life if he was made in charge again.

He also went on in the Sky interview about how the fans only loved Geordie players and messiahs so it is very difficult for any other manager.

Tabloid tripe. Mind, I bet it's exactly what Ashley and gang believe too.

Guest Brummiemag

If Kinnear is making it up then surely the club would deny it and they havn't, all they have said is no comment.

That makes me think its probably true and with Ashley's incompetence and cluelessness nothing surprises me

My opinion:

Kinnear clearly wants to work in football again at some point in the future, today he was at a launch for a computer game and had the chance to sell himself as a viable manager on the TeeVee but, he won't be ready for a couple of months.

Lower league teams who may be interested will see that he doesn't end up taking the "job offer" at Newcastle but, is still available and Joe Kinnear starts to receive offers from other clubs who think that he must be a valuable commodity if the "mighty" Newcastle would offer him a post so therefore Kinnear wins!

All spin........

Alternatively - Ashley knows exactly what will wind up the avaerage Newcastle football fan, his contempt for us is clear and is just doing all of this to make us suffer even more.  He doesn't care about the money anymore, he has plenty so it has become a game for him.  52,000 people vs. 1......

It's a shame he didn't get it, as I would have looked forward to his heart exploding in the dug out. In fact, it would have almost certainly have been the highlight of next season.

Get f*cked Joe, you shambolic, bull-shitting, greasy-haired tramp.

Guest Dennis Carter

Doubt it means anything but I just saw Dowie pull out of SJP

Dowie was there clearing out his cleaners cupboard Office so they can use it to store a defibrillator for Kinnear

assume the sale falls through. Is kinnear worse then chris H ?  not much in it tbh, although ch tend to talk a bit less tripe infront of camera

certainly a low for either to be in charge come october

It's like for like, I think. Hughton isn't a manager, but Kinnear is a bad manager.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/aug/05/joe-kinnear-newcastle-united-mike-ashley-michael-owen

Nice to see JFK keeping up his charm offensive. In the unlikely event he was made manager there would be hell on!!

"Joe Kinnear accuses Newcastle Supporters of irrational loathing of Londoners"!!!

"Mike Ashley Treated Unfairly"

That's the spirit Joe Lad...................................

I honestly don't think I could hate the man any more. Just keep your mouth shut you fucking wanker.

Also, what is up with all of our ex managers having a go at us? You hate it here so much that you have to bring up your time here all the time? Shut the fuck up.

Perhaps Barry Moat has an extreme hatred of Joe Kinnear, so Ashley woke up this morning and thought to himself: "now how am I going to get that extra £2m off that fucker?"

*phone rings*

"Hello is that Dreadlock Lambasier?"

"No it is Mike Ashley you demented fool. Anyway good thing you phoned me I needed to phone you to offer you a new contract. Two years, starting in December"

"Will I be allowed to sell Insomnia and buy Colleen Nolan?"

"Yes. Deal?"

"Yes. Bye"