Radio 5 Live

cp40

Whatever anyone thinks about the opinions being mentioned in this programme, I for one am very glad that it's being aired on national media that as things stand we're absolutely screwed.

Too many people (including the owner) think things are fine, because we have 'a great squad, with big names' etc.

Whatever anyone thinks about the opinions being mentioned in this programme, I for one am very glad that it's being aired on national media that as things stand we're absolutely screwed.

Aye. I'm past caring now like so it's not all that bad.

Was he saying we need a strong owner? I completely disagree. We need someone who funds stuff. Nothing else.

Only a strong owner will back and stand by a manager properly, be honest with the fans, and stick by their decisions instead of shitting themselves at the first sign of trouble and throwing the entire club into turmoil.

It's not as simple as just throwing money at the situation. Maybe if we were in the top half of Premier League it would work, but not now.

It's safe to say Carver is in if Shearer is appointed, obvious as fuck from his comments earlier.

I,for one,would love to see John Carver back.

Listening to some of the bits he's said I'd be worried if I was one of the lazy fuckers infesting the current first team.

Jonas on the bench at Villa did not help, I know I know no goals and very few assists BUT one of his best games was vs Villa and his effort and passion on the pitch does lift the other players.

Shearer chose to go for more strikers, his fault hmm maube but damage was done before Villa.

Carver is being very scathing about the current players. Good.

Carver was VERY critical of how the Leeds players let him down after he was passed up.

This is good, he gives the impression that he would kick the crap out of the players that weren't performing.

That is what I want.

Carver is being very scathing about the current players. Good.

They seem to be ready for work straight away, they no the players that are clearly not good enough, and know what needs to be done. Makes it harder to take, as i think Carver and Shearer would do a very good job.

John Murray believes that a managerial appointment isn't that faraway. Mick Lowes counters that by saying that what they are told by the powers that be changes on a daily basis.

changes on an hourly basis.

John Murray believes that a managerial appointment isn't that faraway. Mick Lowes counters that by saying that what they are told by the powers that be changes on a daily basis.

They were on about a takeover at first, then saying they may need to make a managerial appointment.