The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

He's going to be a class act. Really wish we could have brought him in on loan.

Don't think so. He's already 22 and hasn't shown anything like having top notch ability.

He hasn't been given a fair chance to be fair. The fact he's 22 and recently signed a new deal indicates that Ferguson rates him.

The 5Live commentators are having a right go at Spurs, virtually labelling them arrogant for "thinking they can come to Old Trafford and get chance after chance".  :laugh:

Not sure I follow - do they mean that we're wasting loads of chances?

See Jenas is playing his pass-it-5-yards-backwards-or-sideways-or-out-of-the-ground-creating-nothing game. I'm amazed Arry hasn't subbed him yet.

The sad thing is that we didn't have a midfielder starting last year who could have done this, except maybe Guthrie when he wasn't hiding.

Kanu pulls one back, pity it's a bit late.

Of course Kanu scored. He's the best they have. Should play every match.

Spurs were much the better team against Man United, had plenty of possession and passed it very nicely. Man U with two goals out of nowhere, though.

Ive a feeling that will be a feature of their season, very much like against us on Saturday, by far the most fluent, passing team, but without  enough of a cutting edge to make it count.

Obv I'm posting this from my phone on the coach home from Portsmouth **

** am i fuck.