The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Sorry like but it was never a penalty in a hundred million years. Stupid wanker. *seeth*

It was like, he went through Beckfords legs to win the ball,

Watching it again... you're still wrong. Dawson's leg goes round the side and touches the ball, which goes off in the other direction.

Spurs deserved it like for their pitiful attempts at keeping possession in the last 5 minutes. Get it in the corner, you total total cunts.

As I mentioned at the time, I've not a clue what man of the match Bale was doing coming inside and trying to play Pavlyuchenko in with less than a minute to go. Bonkers.

Spurs deserved it like for their pitiful attempts at keeping possession in the last 5 minutes. Get it in the corner, you total total cunts.

As I mentioned at the time, I've not a clue what man of the match Bale was doing coming inside and trying to play Pavlyuchenko in with less than a minute to go. Bonkers.

Aye, I was going to mention Bale in my post as chief culprit. Thick Welsh arsehole, hope he never wins a game again.

Guest kingdawson

Thought it was a pen at first...watching it again and it's a 50/50 call (which usually goes against us). Deserve it for being to casual at the end anyway.

Sorry like but it was never a penalty in a hundred million years. Stupid wanker. *seeth*

It was like, he went through Beckfords legs to win the ball,

Watching it again... you're still wrong. Dawson's leg goes round the side and touches the ball, which goes off in the other direction.

He touches the ball after wrapping both legs right around Beckford's right leg, he fouled him before he made any contact with the ball.

0-3.  Messi.

And he even had time to post it on here. World Class.

:lol:

I totally just imagined Messi running into the stands where the journos are to borrow a laptop, post online, and run off onto the pitch again.

Guest prestonj1989

nasty injury to depor goalscorer Ouch!

That looked shocking. Did you see how much his foot was totally pointing in the wrong direction. He looks a good player aswell when I have watched Depor games this season.

Guest prestonj1989

That looked shocking. Did you see how much his foot was totally pointing in the wrong direction. He looks a good player aswell when I have watched Depor games this season.

Who was it?

Filipe

Guest prestonj1989

Who was it?

Filipe

Just said on Sky he has got a dislocated, fractured ankle with ligament damage.