The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

scum still have to play Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City, Birmingham, Villa and Man U

but it will be their games against the likes of Wolves, Bolton, Hull and Burnley that decide their fate. Thankfully their last 2 results suggest they wont be easy.

scum still have to play Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City, Birmingham, Villa and Man U

but it will be their games against the likes of Wolves, Bolton, Hull and Burnley that decide their fate. Thankfully their last 2 results suggest they wont be easy.

They can get decent results against the top four.  Well, three of them.  It's just the other 17 teams they have trouble with.

They can get decent results against the top four.  Well, three of them.  It's just the other 17 teams they have trouble with.

and IMO only their draw at OT was a true result - beachball vs liverpool, and lukcy as fuck vs arsenal. That beachball might have a big say in their survival chances.

Guest HGB1892

Bent seems to be in a bit of a dry spell, too. But I still don't see them to going down. Still, far worse season than what they were expecting.

I reckone they'll finish with 35 points and that might just keep them up. Might.

What a f***ing s*** day.

Your team really was horrible today. I don't know what Moyes said at halftime, but Everton were absolutely rubbished by ten players. I also don't understand why it took until the 70th minute to get Yakubu/Anichebe/Any other attacking option on the pitch. The team had a man advantage and was a goal down for a significant amount of time and Moyes persisted with the one striker.

Generally just a very violent and terrible game. There were about 15-20 yellow card worthy tackles but not one memorabkle attacking movement or even moment of quality.