The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest neesy111

arsenal gonna have to throw 12 year old's in the team at this rate, rosicky now injured

iniesta is fit as well for barca

arsenal gonna have to throw 12 year old's in the team at this rate, rosicky now injured

iniesta is fit as well for barca

Thought that was his default state? i.e. the news being him not injuried.

I'm still nervous, mind, the way they equalised had shades of us versus Chelsea, where we didn't deserve the result and we got it.

CSKA Moscow: 35 Akinfeev; 6 A.Berezutski, 24 V.Berezutski, 4 Ignashevich, 42 Schennikov; 2 Semberas, 11 Mamaev; 10 Dzagoev, 18 Honda, 13 Gonzalez; 89 Necid.

Inter: 12 Julio Cesar; 13 Maicon, 6 Lucio, 25 Samuel, 4 Zanetti; 5 Stankovic, 19 Cambiasso; 27 Pandev, 10 Sneijder; 9 Eto'o; 22 Milito.

Whoah, that's a nice line-up from Mourinho. Is Krasic out for CKSA? He's a good player who I've heard may be Inter bound at the end of the season.

Think I have settled on wanting Inter to win the CL if we don't, mostly because of the Luís Suárez/HH connection and the massive jeering from Mourinho that would ensue.

Same, same. I was happy when I saw the draw because I'd have happily seen anbody on your side of the draw win it.

If Barca get through they should be worried about facing Inter I think, I know you took them apart in the Group Stages but I could certainly see them doing the same thing that they did to Chelsea.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

Workers at the tv channel supposed to broadcast Barcelona-Arsenal today have walked out and they're not showing it. Fucking greedy cunts...

Some shitty stream for me then. Veeeryy pissed off....

1847: Barcelona team: Valdes, Dani Alves, Abidal, Marquez, Milito, Busquets, Keita, Xavi, Pedro, Messi, Bojan.

1846: Arsenal team: Almunial, Sagna, Clichy, Silvestre, Vermaelen, Diaby, Denilson, Nasri, Rosicky, Walcott, Bendtner.