The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Absolutely gutted. If Brom hadnt got that equaliser, i'd have probably witnessed us win the title at Reading away. Now i will probably see us "effectively champions" which just isnt the same. Still, I suppose it's better for you actual Geordies if it sealed at SJP

Absolutely gutted. If Brom hadnt got that equaliser, i'd have probably witnessed us win the title at Reading away. Now i will probably see us "effectively champions" which just isnt the same. Still, I suppose it's better for you actual Geordies if it sealed at SJP

If WBA had lost, the earliest date to win the title would have been at Plymouth.

If WBA had lost, the earliest date to win the title would have been at Plymouth.

Nope, as it stands Brom have played 42 games and are on 83 points. We have 86 from 40 games. Maximum return for Brom is 12 points, putting their maximum total to 95. We now need 10 points from 6 games to guarantee the title. (Unless i am mistaken)

I just noticed Swindon Town leapfrogged Millwall and Leeds today...  :lol:

Watch Charlton win the playoffs now... that would be sweet.

They went ahead of them both on Saturday mate.

Last game of the season Millwall Vs Swindon will be a cracker.

Nope, as it stands Brom have played 42 games and are on 83 points. We have 86 from 40 games. Maximum return for Brom is 12 points, putting their maximum total to 95. We now need 10 points from 6 games to guarantee the title. (Unless i am mistaken)

Yeah just totted it up in my head actually, you're right.

Guest neesy111

big mick mccarthy in the commentary box :frantic: :celb: sure beats lawro

not hard tbf, unless you're Mark Bright

or don goodman

Guest GAMMELL

big mick mccarthy in the commentary box :frantic: :celb: sure beats lawro

not hard tbf, unless you're Mark Bright

or don goodman

or Gary Birtles