The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Thread title is "The other games today - 2009/10" which involve other teams, its quite nice to have fans of other clubs on our forums, as long as they dont say or do anything that would upset anyone here, I dont see the reason why they shouldnt be given the freedom of posting what they want and when they want, so what if he posts when/after/before their team plays at wembley. Wont hurt anyone really, no need to be offensive.

This, although I disagree with the bit in bold. Obviously if you come on here just to be a WUM prick then you can fuck off but sometimes we won't want to hear what supporters from other clubs have to say even though it's true.

KD is one of a number of good posters on here that support another club. This thread was always going to be taking the piss out of spurs a little after they lost, especially as the commentary was soo arse licking of them and patronising to Pompey so it might have be advisable for KD to ignore this for a few hours after the game to let the dust settle.

:thup:

I find a lot of the the 'foreign' posters' views more interesting and insightful than those of the vast majority of the posters on here. Obviously doesn't hold for Ash but you can't have everything.

Guest Heneage

M'Bia! 2-0! Will be top again tonight, with a chance to extend in midweek. :snod: (assuming they hold on, not tempting fate)

Love Taiwo and M'bia's dance. :lol:

As someone with a foot in both camps. Anyone from Marseille you'd like to see us buy?

Atlético soundly beaten by the scum 3-0. Why do they never win when I want them to win?  :angry:

How many teams do you refer to as 'the scum'? You called Real Madrid the scum the other day.

I guess to a Barça fan they're both scum but would have thought you wouldn't call them both 'the scum.'

M'Bia! 2-0! Will be top again tonight, with a chance to extend in midweek. :snod: (assuming they hold on, not tempting fate)

Love Taiwo and M'bia's dance. :lol:

As someone with a foot in both camps. Anyone from Marseille you'd like to see us buy?

Many players would help, but I'm not sure who would come/is realistic. Especially if they qualify for the CL (which seems likely), and win the League (they are in good position). Of the non-starters, Charles Kabore is class imo, Baki Kone is very dangerous, Valbuena would be a good signing too. The other good players would not come.

edit: Valbuena just scored one himself, to go along with Kone's earlier.

Atlético soundly beaten by the scum 3-0. Why do they never win when I want them to win?  :angry:

How many teams do you refer to as 'the scum'? You called Real Madrid the scum the other day.

I guess to a Barça fan they're both scum but would have thought you wouldn't call them both 'the scum.'

I have yet to find a good English translation for what we call Espanyol. We actually don't call "scum" to any of our rivals (not a common word to use in Spanish) but seems the word I see used most in English.

Post the word, VI. I'll put in the online translator. :lol:

I don't know... they aren't terribly original but I don't think I'm allowed to float the language filter by posting Spanish curse words  :lol: one thing we call them is "los gorrioncillos" (The little sparrows) or "las gallinitas" (the little chickens) since their nickname is "parakeets".

I admit the name both Madrid and Espanyol use for us is cleverer... "Farsa" (which means "farce" in Spanish). But they have such shitty names that we can't get good puns for them!

Post the word, VI. I'll put in the online translator. :lol:

I don't know... they aren't terribly original but I don't think I'm allowed to float the language filter by posting Spanish curse words  :lol: one thing we call them is "los gorrioncillos" (The little sparrows) or "las gallinitas" (the little chickens) since their nickname is "parakeets".

I admit the name both Madrid and Espanyol use for us is cleverer... "Farsa" (which means "farce" in Spanish). But they have such shitty names that we can't get good puns for them!

These are rubbish, man!

Harry saying the pitch was a disgrace and blaming it for Spurs losing.

Sorry, did Portsmouth play on a different pitch to Spurs?, have Portsmouth been allowed to play on that pitch before the game and get used to it?

No Harry, Portsmouth and Spurs got dealt the same card.

Guest neesy111

Sorry, did Portsmouth play on a different pitch to Spurs?, have Portsmouth been allowed to play on that pitch before the game and get used to it?

this

Not that I am one for sticking up for the bent twat but he also said;

"I won't use it as an excuse because it's the same for both teams."

Avram Grant also slated the pitch.