The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Despite the undeserved loss I thought Birmingham looked a good team even though they aren't huge on quality. Good luck to them next season.

Where have all the pundits gone?

pulis was supposed to be on but i think his plans changed somewhere around 4-0

Never a pen in a billion years that. No wonder Carr was apoplectic.

Harsh innit?

Ha ha ha ha.

You are back in the 4th place race with a decent chance, if you ask me. Who would have thought just a few weeks ago!

Mental to think the fans aren't happy either.

Guest Geordiesned

Even though I hope Palace stay up I hope they don't win tonight as it's better viewing if it goes to the decider at Hillsbrough on Sunday.

Even though I hope Palace stay up I hope they don't win tonight as it's better viewing if it goes to the decider at Hillsbrough on Sunday.

This. Last day shenanigans are always fun.

Aye there a laugh a fucking minute.....

Guest Geordiesned

Olson whinging about not getting a pen when pushed in the back in the area. How fucking ironic! One all. Another own goal.

This. Last day shenanigans are always fun.

Aye there a laugh a fucking minute.....

I've never paid that much attention to the Villa Sob on the Tyne shit as I just put it down to the loud minority being a bunch o'cunts. However, it seems a rather large amount of people are enjoying our relegation a little too much for my liking. Villa have dropped a few places on the Semtex Preferred Premier League Clubs Index (SPPLCI).

Is that west brom's new home kit? Have they decided to try and emulate our success by switching to black and white or is it just a very, very, very, very, very dark blue, ted? If i'd never heard of wba i'd never guess that wasn't black.