The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Inter did commit less fouls though, so you can't say they were the ones ruining the game

Because the ref gave them everything.

Referee also gave Barca a ten man advantage for 70 minutes. Shut yourself and stop complaining.

If he hadn't raised his hands, he'd have still been on the pitch. It's his own f***ing fault for being stupid enough to push the player away with his hand.

And if Barca players hadn't come into contact with Inter players they would not have opportunity to dive. Do not let minor infractions from players excuse vast incompetence for highly paid and qualified referees.

The ref had no other option man. He raised his hands above the neck - EVERYONE knows that's a sending off - he shouldn't have f***ing done it. You can shield the ball without putting the palm of your hand on someone's face.

There would be numerous reds in every game if we always applied the rules that way.

It was just barely above the neck and Motta didn't even look at him while he was doing it, how's he know he was going to touch his face? He's just trying to hold the opponent off. If Busquets hadn't thrown himself on the floor then he wouldn't have even got a yellow.

if you don't know where someone is you use your arm not the hand but yes biscuits did go overbaord, as did eto'o monets earlier to get pedro booked.

the difference is that milans defensive tactics are built round underhand play (as they were against us those few years ago and as italians have done for years). the only way round it is for ANY deliberate foul to be yellow carded.

It was Inter's tactics Milan went out ages ago during Rooney's awesome period, I'm not sure if Newcastle have played against Milan plus they weren't that under handed Bellamy was a t*** and Shearer lost his rag

stop being pedantic, you know exactly who i meant.

as for bellamy he was whacked 3 times before striking back (and i don't mean 3 strong challenges, i mean punched, in the first 5 mins). yeds he shouldf have held himself and took more of it or learn to do similar back........................then again if everyone learned to do similar back i wouldn't go. it would be s**** to watch, even more s**** than what we served up last season.

I'm not being pedantic there is only one team called Milan, it's something the press get massively wrong in England but in Italy they are known as Inter or Internationale

Re Bellamy he was pushed and buffeted but his was a very blantant retaliation much more worthy of a red card than Motta's tonight

if tonights game had involved man utd and i just said manchester would you have said the same, we say newcastle all the time yet till recently there was newcastle blue star , would you jump on that ?

edit....i know there is no such club as bayern munich bit i wouldn't dream of being sooooo picky about it.

edit 2...bellamy was punched in the back twice off the ball by materrazzi.

Your right I apologise, yesterday was a really shit day work wise and in all honesty I was being a dick but I do think your being kind to Bellamy but at the time I would've agreed.

In the wrong mood I am a pedantic (insert any insult you like, bit not too may please ;-)) but the Milan does wind me up as everywhere other than England they're known as Inter and Milan afterall AC Milan translates to Club Football Milan but looking back my post's were a bit shit really

I remember him leaning against the corner flag with the gallowgate end and most of the rest going completley mental, it was the most arrogant thing I've ever seen, but quite funny in hindsight. Not at the time though I screamed myself hoarse

Inter did commit less fouls though, so you can't say they were the ones ruining the game

Because the ref gave them everything.

Referee also gave Barca a ten man advantage for 70 minutes. Shut yourself and stop complaining.

If he hadn't raised his hands, he'd have still been on the pitch. It's his own f***ing fault for being stupid enough to push the player away with his hand.

And if Barca players hadn't come into contact with Inter players they would not have opportunity to dive. Do not let minor infractions from players excuse vast incompetence for highly paid and qualified referees.

The ref had no other option man. He raised his hands above the neck - EVERYONE knows that's a sending off - he shouldn't have f***ing done it. You can shield the ball without putting the palm of your hand on someone's face.

There would be numerous reds in every game if we always applied the rules that way.

It was just barely above the neck and Motta didn't even look at him while he was doing it, how's he know he was going to touch his face? He's just trying to hold the opponent off. If Busquets hadn't thrown himself on the floor then he wouldn't have even got a yellow.

if you don't know where someone is you use your arm not the hand but yes biscuits did go overbaord, as did eto'o monets earlier to get pedro booked.

the difference is that milans defensive tactics are built round underhand play (as they were against us those few years ago and as italians have done for years). the only way round it is for ANY deliberate foul to be yellow carded.

It was Inter's tactics Milan went out ages ago during Rooney's awesome period, I'm not sure if Newcastle have played against Milan plus they weren't that under handed Bellamy was a t*** and Shearer lost his rag

Did you watch the second leg? Dirtiest, most underhanded team we've ever played.

Honourable mention to Roma and in particular Francesco Totti in 99/00.