The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Stephen927

Always liked Hughes.

One good thing if AM win, Torres gets to think why did i move? Has he won owt with Liverpool?

Torres was right to move, he'll still be happy for his boyhood team. He is ten times the player now than when he was at Atletico the move to Liverpool did him the world of good, trophy or not.

Yeah, but Liverpool is a s*** club with s*** "fans" and a s*** accent.

The move to Liverpool turned him into the player that had a great impact on his country winning Euro 08. Bit better than the Europa League like.

Always liked Hughes.

One good thing if AM win, Torres gets to think why did i move? Has he won owt with Liverpool?

Torres was right to move, he'll still be happy for his boyhood team. He is ten times the player now than when he was at Atletico the move to Liverpool did him the world of good, trophy or not.

The move to Liverpool turned him into the player that had a great impact on his country winning Euro 08. Bit better than the Europa League like.

Not said anything about Torres ability or progress, just that Liverpool is a shit club. :razz:

Guest Stephen927

Always liked Hughes.

Not said anything about Torres ability or progress, just that Liverpool is a s*** club. :razz:

You say what I want you to say.

Always liked Hughes.

Not said anything about Torres ability or progress, just that Liverpool is a s*** club. :razz:

Do you want me to bend over now?

Guest Stephen927

Always liked Hughes.

Do you want me to bend over now?

:lol: Yes.