The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Lennon 2-1 Spurs. Scored 4:25 into supposedly 4 minutes of stoppage time

That was because that piece of crap Larsson decided to take a minute to get off the pitch when he was subbed. Brum were the better team in the last 10 minutes tbh but they completely messed up in the 93rd min when they had a corner and decided to play it short. Mcleish should have known how useless we are at defending corners but he played it safe. Birmingham looked good when they had us on the back foot and actually tried to attack so why do you suddenly decide to go defensive in injury time? makes no sense.

Guest kingdawson

Looked at the first half of Spuds - Hams and there was no complaint in them winning that, should have put 3-4 past them before the break.

Spurs fans enjoying what we the Castle fans thought we would be enjoying by now sadly.

We dismantled them at times but our finishing was very very poor today. We got rather lucky at the end with the Carr mistake.

On a negative note (for us anyway) King, Modric, and Defoe all taken off injured. Doesn't look good for any of them.

Looked at the first half of Spuds - Hams and there was no complaint in them winning that, should have put 3-4 past them before the break.

Spurs fans enjoying what we the Castle fans thought we would be enjoying by now sadly.

We dismantled them at times but our finishing was very very poor today. We got rather lucky at the end with the Carr mistake.

On a negative not (for us anyway) King, Modric, and Defoe all taken off injured. Doesn't look good for any of them.

Well that's very refreshing to hear.

Guest Heneage

Not a game per se, but just seen this gem from a lad on Carrolls facebook. Yes it is the real Lee Stewart.

Lee Stewart Hello mate, love ya Carlos Tevez styled hair lol, I had that style myself at the end of last year, chopped it all off but i regret it now lol.

5 hours ago · Comment · Like

Guest Stephen927

Not a game per se, but just seen this gem from a lad on Carrolls facebook. Yes it is the real Lee Stewart.

Lee Stewart Hello mate, love ya Carlos Tevez styled hair lol, I had that style myself at the end of last year, chopped it all off but i regret it now lol.

5 hours ago · Comment · Like

:|

I know it's very early on and I suppose this is a really obvious thing to say considering his record over the last few years, but Man Utd don't half miss Ronaldo. Not just his individual talents but how well he fitted into their system; they just don't seem the same dynamic threat without him.

I know it's very early on and I suppose this is a really obvious thing to say considering his record over the last few years, but Man Utd don't half miss Ronaldo. Not just his individual talents but how well he fitted into their system; they just don't seem the same dynamic threat without him.

Aye, they're still a very good team but he was that little spark that really put the fear into teams.

They look to lack pace tbh.