How even is the French division like?

1. Marseille    30 17  8  5  54:30  59

2. Lyon         31 16  9  6  51:32  57

3. Montpellier  31 17  6  8  41:34  57

4. Auxerre      31 16  9  6  31:25  57

5. Bordeaux     29 17  5  7  47:25  56

How even is the French division like?

Didn't Montpellier just get promoted?

Did anyone just hear the commentator in the Liverpool game as they were coming out of the tunnel?

He said Liverpool are Britains last chance of winning a cup in Europe this season.

Lets forget about Fulham then eh?

By the way the lack of the Agg scoreline in the Fulham game is pissing me off, I'm going to watch Benfica take Liverpool apart.

Did anyone just here the commentator in the Liverpool game as they were coming out of the tunnel?

He said Liverpool are Britains last chance of winning a cup in Europe this season.

I thought he said that then thought to myself I must of misheard and he said Liverpools last chance. Shocking stuff really especially as I can't even see liverpool winning this, they look poor already.

Did anyone just here the commentator in the Liverpool game as they were coming out of the tunnel?

I thought he said that then thought to myself I must of misheard and he said Liverpools last chance. Shocking stuff really especially as I can't even see liverpool winning this, they look poor already.

He said it was Liverpools last chance of winning something, then said it was Britains last chance of winning something in Europe.

Another ridiculous dive from Gerrard gave them a free-kick in a dangerous position. The commentators stayed silent. Unbelievable. :hmm:

No he didn't, he said Gerrard won it.

Cheating is what I call it.

Another ridiculous dive from Gerrard gave them a free-kick in a dangerous position. The commentators stayed silent. Unbelievable. :hmm:

I meant they didn't mention anyhting about how he cheated to win it.  :thup:

It sounded right in my head.  :crazy2:

I meant they didn't mention anyhting about how he cheated to win it.  :thup:

It sounded right in my head.  :crazy2:

Ah right.