The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Aguero  booked for leaving the field too slowly. Misses the first leg against Liverpool.

Ref has completely lost the plot.

For absolute fucks sake.

They're going to play Fulham in the final and twat them everywhere. It's already done.

Guest kingdawson

Aguero  booked for leaving the field too slowly. Misses the first leg against Liverpool.

Good, Aguero has been in pretty shit form lately.

Aguero booked for leaving the field too slowly. Misses the first leg against Liverpool.

Good, Aguero has been in pretty shit form lately.

Up there with the likes of Drogba, Villa and Torres as the best striker in the world, don't you know?

That was utter shambolic refereeing.

Emery sent off for protesting,

What did you expect the ref to do, say "Ooh, you are awful, but I like you." and just walk away?

I believe he said,"I fink you got it wrong again!"

Just spent half an hour looking a old clips of him after that. :lol: The guy was a genius.

is there a way to change the fixture order on flashscores? i like the english leagues first. also, english fixtures are copyrighted until kick-off

You can add all the games you want to see to the my games section but tis a bit of a hassle. Livescore is the shit.

Good, Aguero has been in pretty s*** form lately.

Up there with the likes of Drogba, Villa and Torres as the best striker in the world, don't you know?

He's a very, very good player. This constant criticism of him is quite idiotic.

Guest Heneage

Thank you. Aguero has shown numeros times he's a fantastic talent he's just needing a better team arond him to truly realise that potential.

I imagine Towelie was one of those who laughed when I said Benfica weren't playing very well, again proved by tonights 4-1 stuffing from Liverpool.

Correct. In a better team Aguero will excel, he's struggled this year because Atletico as a team have struggled.

For absolute fucks sake.

They're going to play Fulham in the final and twat them everywhere. It's already done.

Correct, at least you'll never hear the end of it though.

Thank you. Aguero has shown numeros times he's a fantastic talent he's just needing a better team arond him to truly realise that potential.

I imagine Towelie was one of those who laughed when I said Benfica weren't playing very well, again proved by tonights 4-1 stuffing from Liverpool.

No, in fact I didn't see that post, as well as me betting on Liverpool in two different accumulators. I did laugh at you when you said that Aguero is one of the best strikers in the world though.

OptaJose 1 - Atlético Madrid are in the semi finals of the Europa League despite having won only one game this season in Europe (CL & EL). Loophole.

about 1 hour ago  

:kinnear:

How about that away goal rule? :)

Away goal rule or not , that's pretty astonishing

OptaJose 1 - Atlético Madrid are in the semi finals of the Europa League despite having won only one game this season in Europe (CL & EL). Loophole.

about 1 hour ago  

:kinnear:

How about that away goal rule? :)

Away goal rule or not , that's pretty astonishing

Indeed it is.

They qualified to the EL after drawing three and losing three(just like APOEL but AM had better goal difference).

In EL they've played six games, drawn five and won one. Against Galatasaray they drew 1-1 at home and won 2-1 in Turkey, and against Sporting Lissabon it was a goalless draw at home and 2-2 in Portugal. Against Valencia history repeated itself, 0-0 at home and 2-2 in Valencia.

So what have we learned from this? It's not important to win, a draw is just as good and to score away from home.