The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

It's a good assist by Valencia, but I 've been surprised by how limited he seems to be in those positions. Always goes on the outside even when shown inside with a ton of space there.

It's worked well for him this season, so he'll keep doing it.

Nani seems to have grown up a lot this season.

Ferguson almost ruined Nani by just not giving him enough of a run. That's all it ever was I reckon. Same issue with Anderson, and he's been screwed up pretty good. Would have been interesting to see Anderson just behind Rooney in the one striker formation Man U have been playing this season. Anderson never got a chance in that position which is where he prefers to play.

It's a good assist by Valencia, but I 've been surprised by how limited he seems to be in those positions. Always goes on the outside even when shown inside with a ton of space there.

Ferguson almost ruined Nani by just not giving him enough of a run. That's all it ever was I reckon. Same issue with Anderson, and he's been screwed up pretty good. Would have been interesting to see Anderson just behind Rooney in the one striker formation Man U have been playing this season. Anderson never got a chance in that position which is where he prefers to play.

Is he out injured atm or just too shit to play tonight?

I don't know about those boots he's got on you know. Seems to roll his foot too easily in them. Had a pair of basketbell trainers like that once. Seemed to roll my ankle far more than usual in them when playing.

Is he out injured atm or just too s*** to play tonight?

Think he's been frozen out of the team completely after a spat with Fergie.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

STOP TALKING ABOUT ROONEY, YOU FUCKING MENTALIST!

If this was on Sky, and if they still had their playercam feature, it'd be on Rooney... until after the World Cup. In fact, they'd rename Sky Sports News, Rooney News Update.

I can imagine Rooney is his reference point for absolutely everything in life. "This isn't a bad cup of tea, darling, but if you'd made it with the same aplomb as Rooney set up Berbatov for his second today I'd give you top marks."

I can imagine Rooney is his reference point for absolutely everything in life. "This isn't a bad cup of tea, darling, but if you'd made it with the same aplomb as Rooney set-up Berbatov for his second today I'd give you top marks."

:lol:

I can imagine Rooney is his reference point for absolutely everything in life. "This isn't a bad cup of tea, darling, but if you'd made it with the same aplomb as Rooney set-up Berbatov for his second today I'd give you top marks."

:lol: :lol: