The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Great, was siding with United there (just don't want City to grab 4th).

Why?

The way they have been propped up. Really would prefer a team like Spurs get it.

And out of Chelsea/ManU I really don't care who wins the league. Same old same old.

Why?

The way they have been propped up. Really would prefer a team like Spurs get it.

And out of Chelsea/ManU I really don't care who wins the league. Same old same old.

:puke:

Why?

:puke:

Detest Spurs but would probably agree. Man City just sum up everything that's wrong with the game nowdays. Sickening, rotten, shite, detestable little club. Don't like em, btw.

I don't especially like Spurs (don't hate them either), it's just that I don't want to see the kind of thing going on at City succeed.

New English teams in the CL is good because it breaks the monotony. Only City would be able to maintain that, Spurs would probably bomb in qualifying just like Everton did.

Also, Spurs are a horrid bunch led by Redknapp. Seeing old twitchy's face if they got 4th would probably put me off football.

I don't especially like Spurs (don't hate them either), it's just that I don't want to see the kind of thing going on at City succeed.

New English teams in the CL is good because it breaks the monotony. Only City would be able to maintain that, Spurs would probably bomb in qualifying just like Everton did.

Also, Spurs are a horrid bunch led by Redknapp. Seeing old twitchy's face if they got 4th would probably put me off football.

Thats a good point. With the newer format, 4th place might face the likes of Juventus, Sevilla or Lyon. Before you know it, they've done an Everton and failed to qualify!

Thats a good point. With the newer format, 4th place might face the likes of Juventus, Sevilla or Lyon. Before you know it, they've done an Everton a Partizan Belgrade and failed to qualify!

Guest optimistic nit

i'd rather liverpool wern't just replaced by citeh. what we need is an open race for 4th (and ideally 3rd) place, not simply replacing liverpool with citeh. with liverpools immenant sale and citehs million i would bet a 4th place finish for citeh this season would mean they would stay there for a fair time.