The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Amazing how thick the fat man is. He grows to immeasurable levels of thickness each passing day. "Well we're winning, innit? Same squad all season, Derek my boy, my lottery ticket."

Not thick, just trying to get away with financial murder.

I think I love you Phil.

Unrequited.

(Look it up)

Phil you're a right short miserable git like.

fyp :pow:

Same applies to you.

Its probably beyond you, but please point out what I've said which is any different to what everyone else has said, and is saying.

please point out where i say that you say any different to what everyone elsa has said or is saying.

What's fyp stand for then ? Five year plan ?

(Your previous goes before you ;))

Just thought, though Maddie - how would you react when a few types on here have spiteful digs at you whenever you make a comment, and several of the dumber types had jumped in against YOU (I mean - read that sh*te about "Chilly Rd" above and tell me it's anything other than pure grade A dopiness) - but then it's made all the sillier, because what I'm saying is NO DIFFERENT to what everyone else is saying. No more angrier, certainly not less lucid. It's something like stoking up a fire, and then acting surprised that theres more flame. ???

Phil you're a right short miserable git like.

fyp :pow:

Same applies to you.

Its probably beyond you, but please point out what I've said which is any different to what everyone else has said, and is saying.

please point out where i say that you say any different to what everyone elsa has said or is saying.

What's fyp stand for then ? Five year plan ?

(Your previous goes before you ;))

it couldn't come after me could it ?

Stuttgart - Out: Ludovic Magnin (left thigh)

Doubtful: Aleksandr Hleb (buttock)

Poor Hleb :lol:

You wonder if Magnin tried to run away when he saw what was happening to Hleb.