The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Looks like Sheva might miss the Barça - Dinamo game due to his face needing stitches after an Ucranian league game. He still wants to play since the game is on his 33rd birthday though.

I know he is waaaay past it, but that 0-4 he and Rebrov inflicted on us still haunts my dreams  :angry:

TEAMS Manchester City v West Ham

Man City: Given, Zabaleta, Toure, Lescott, Bridge, Wright-Phillips, De Jong, Barry, Petrov, Tevez, Bellamy. Subs: Taylor, Richards, Johnson, Santa Cruz, Garrido, Sylvinho, Weiss.

West Ham: Green, Faubert, Da Costa, Tomkins, Ilunga, Diamanti, Kovac, Parker, Noble, Jimenez, Cole. Subs: Kurucz, Spector, Nouble, Payne, Hines, N'Gala, Stanislas.

I wonder how the BBC choose their co-commentators.

Danny Mills must have been one of the most detestable and unlikeable players during his career, yet the BBC (5Live) have deemed him of enough quality that people will enjoy listening to him on live match commentaries.

Twat! I've turned the bastard right off

The Trinny & Tobago U20's don't looks as bad as I thought they would.

Look very physical.

Do you know if oor Fabio is to old for this/in the squad/not good enough?

Is old enough or young enough should I say. Is not in the squad and because he isn't good enough.

The Trinny & Tobago U20's don't looks as bad as I thought they would.

Look very physical.

Do you know if oor Fabio is to old for this/in the squad/not good enough?

Is old enough or young enough should I say. Is not in the squad and because he isn't good enough.

:thup: