The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I've posted this before but watching Carragher trying to compete with Drogba is hilarious

Carragher is the weak link in their team, without a doubt

He's their Kevin Nolan at times - totally winded and looks sickly.  The only difference is that he plays in a much more crucial position.  They should really be looking to unearth a gem like Vermaleen to replace Carragher - or just buy one, the typical Liverpool way.

I will say though, for all of the shit that Glen Johnson got when going to Liverpool, he's really stepped up him game and has been looking decent.  He doesn't look 18m, but he's pleading his case.

I don't think he got any shit as such, just people (myself included) were very surprised Liverpool were willing to pay £18m. At times he's great to watch, but makes some fundamental defensive mistakes at times. If he can improve that side of his game he'd go from being a good full-back, to a top TOOOPP DRAWER one.

They could do with a decent right winger and striker to supplement Torres, they're too one dimensional, putting Kuyt upfront in an attempt to rescue a point is a desperate.

But very amusing. Seeing Dirk Kuyt attempting anything technical is always a laugh.

They could do with a decent right winger and striker to supplement Torres, they're too one dimensional, putting Kuyt upfront in an attempt to rescue a point is a desperate.

But very amusing. Seeing Dirk Kuyt attempting anything technical is always a laugh.

Glenn Roeder would fuck you up for saying that.

Carragher being found out? Please, he's having his first rough patch in what, 6 or 7 years? The guy is a pretty damn good defender and has shown it at absolutely every level of football.

Basically just a better version of Steven Taylor. Loads of passion, commitment, fight etc but as soon as he comes up against a forward with somethign about them he's found out.

Aye, "found out" by the best strikers in the world then.

Been torn apart loads of times this season anytime the forward has had some good movement.

I've posted this before but watching Carragher trying to compete with Drogba is hilarious

Carragher is the weak link in their team, without a doubt

He's their Kevin Nolan at times - totally winded and looks sickly.  The only difference is that he plays in a much more crucial position.  They should really be looking to unearth a gem like Vermaleen to replace Carragher - or just buy one, the typical Liverpool way.

Agger is fantastic, but always injured. Him and Skrtel would be pretty solid though.

Dickie Key reckons "Any Sam Allardyce team is hard to beat"...............oh really.

Can't you remember? We were really resilient under Allardyce, that's why it was wrong that we forced him out.

Newcastle scout Norman Wooster is at Rosenborg's match today alongside Tottenham scout Bryan King. I know nothing of who they're watching, if they're watching anyone. But it's rather obvious to jump to the conclusion it's the dude Dave hates, Skjelbred.