The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Sidwell ain't bad, but he has that weird expression that seems to say "what the hell am I doing here" every time I see him.

Sidwell is rubbish.

I still don't really know what the f*** he actually does.

Hits the post with aplomb.

and plombs are notoriously difficuilt to aim.

Aaron Hughes, I have distant flashes of him playing against us in the CL.

Sidwell is the ginger Iniesta.

Got a feeling Hughes made his debut in the CL against you. Sounds like a tough first game.

Suprised no one mentioned it here, Lyon and Marsille drew 5-5 yesterday, 4 goals coming in the last 10 minutes!!!

Just seen the highlights, Lyons 5-4 goals is quality. Even Arsenal would be envious of that!

Edit: Forgot, the sponsor across the Lyon chest yesterday was "Kool Shen", a Parisborn hiphop-artist. His record label, Universal Music, wanted to make some advertisement for his new upcoming album and put it on the Lyon shirts.. Imagine us switching Northern Rock for Oasis or something like that for our next game...

I watched the game.. bloody brilliant.. This season, I've rediscovered my long gone love for Marseille.. They have assembled a great squad..

Oh Lyonnais.. On va niquer ta mère ! Oh Lyonnais On va tous vous tuer.. Allez, Allez Marseillais! On va tous vous tuer.. Allez!

Kool Shen's new album is brilliant btw.. check this out:

Edit: Forgot, the sponsor across the Lyon chest yesterday was "Kool Shen", a Parisborn hiphop-artist. His record label, Universal Music, wanted to make some advertisement for his new upcoming album and put it on the Lyon shirts.. Imagine us switching Northern Rock for Oasis or something like that for our next game...

That's what it said then. Lyon's official shirt sponsor is Betclic this season. However it's still illegal to advertise betting sites in France or something like that, supposedly a law should be going through some time soon. But in the meantime they've had to wear sponsorless shirts for domestic games. Maybe they'll be doing one offs now until then.

Suprised no one mentioned it here, Lyon and Marsille drew 5-5 yesterday, 4 goals coming in the last 10 minutes!!!

Someone should tell Babatunde! He won't know what he's missed!

:lol: Those last ten minutes have been playing through my head again and again for the last 21 hours.

I watched the game.. bloody brilliant.. This season, I've rediscovered my long gone love for Marseille.. They have assembled a great squad..

Oh Lyonnais.. On va niquer ta mère ! Oh Lyonnais On va tous vous tuer.. Allez, Allez Marseillais! On va tous vous tuer.. Allez!

Kool Shen's new album is brilliant btw.. check this out:

You're mad. The team is awful. They've spent 40 million Euros on new talent and the team has managed to regress. It's only his first year, but Deschamps should leave. Rafa Benitez type stuff here.

Highlights from the BYU - New Mexico game from the women's soccer league in the US. I shall make no more jokes about women playing football after seeing New Mexico's number 15 in play. She makes Roy Keane look like a sissy.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4628040&categoryid=2378529#

She's been kicked out of the league.

I wonder what she's like in the bedroom.

Keegan talking about Aquilani.

"Liverpool fans looking for someone to really set them alight".

He'll have to join the queue as I know a few who would happily do that to some of those self-righteous wankers.

Highlights from the BYU - New Mexico game from the women's soccer league in the US. I shall make no more jokes about women playing football after seeing New Mexico's number 15 in play. She makes Roy Keane look like a sissy.

You shouldn't. She'd probaly rip it all off from your body. Would be unpleasant.

You shouldn't. She'd probaly rip it all off from your body. Would be unpleasant.

Instead of giving you an STD, she would give you an ACL.