The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Shit defending but what were the cunts doing who had it in West Broms half. Gave it away so cheaply.

The two subs, Faurlin and Pellicori, were woeful when they came on.

What the fuck was that shit between those two at the end, should have been through Pellicori,. Stewart at the back for QPR was awful, Leigertwood was quality though. Would have won £8 if it had stayed 2-1 too. QPR fuck ups.

Guest Heneage

s*** defending but what were the c***s doing who had it in West Broms half. Gave it away so cheaply.

The two subs, Faurlin and Pellicori, were woeful when they came on.

Most random signing ever. Clearly jobs for the boys.

Not a bad result for us really. Would have taken WBA dropping 2 points if it was offered to me at Kick Off. If only this weekends games had been 86 minutes....

So top two stood still basically & the teams underneath caught up a little. Cardiff, Forest & Leicester are the teams i want to do rubbish now, the gap between 3rd is the most important thing.

Cardiff v Leicester this weekend, so there's some points dropped already.

Oh well at least they didn't better our result. Sometimes this season reminds of the end of last season... where all teams seemed to be pulling together to keep us in the league, we just kept messing up our part of the bargain.

Oh well at least they didn't better our result. Sometimes this season reminds of the end of last season... where all teams seemed to be pulling together to keep us in the league, we just kept messing up our part of the bargain.

:lol: We've dropped tow points in the last eight matches, man! Check the Premiership table and tell me which side has bettered that record in their last eight games.

:lol: We've dropped tow points in the last eight matches, man! Check the Premiership table and tell me which side has bettered that record in their last eight games.

Exactly, yeah no one else has. There have been a lot of results and set of results that have gone our way and this time around we are doing our part.

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

We have already had our blip for the season. Onwards and Upwards,  let the pack fight for the remaining automatic spot and play-off spots.

Guest Heneage

We have already had our blip for the season. Onwards and Upwards,  let the pack fight for the remaining automatic spot and play-off spots.

Crazy.