The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Beagrie reckons we'll be happiest with a West Brom win as it keeps the team in 3rd further away from us. Fair point I suppose when you think that it really doesn't matter if we come first or second if our only goal is promotion.

Can't say I agree with him though. IMO The Albion are the strongest team in the league bar ourselves so I'd like to keep them well away from us. Forest win and then we beat WBA next week keeps us 9 points ahead of them. I think the rest will all drop points so if we keep the distance between us and West Brom that should be enough to win the division. Which would be nice.

Would prefer West Brom win tonight. It would end Forest's unbeaten run who look the better team out of the 2. Plus West Brom keep shooting themselves in the foot.

When Forest played us, they looked distinctly average. WBA beat us 5-0. Who knows?

yeah but Watford are shit

I dont care about being number 1 or number 2...The important thing here is promotion.

How about number 3 including a win at Wembley? ;)

That would be fine, however there's always the chance that you won't win. Oh, and having to go to Wembley. The stadium is ok, but Wembley the place is complete hole. I don't live far away, I can see the arch from my upstairs window, but that is as close as I can comfortably go.

When they knocked the old one down they really should have moved it.

Would prefer West Brom win tonight. It would end Forest's unbeaten run who look the better team out of the 2. Plus West Brom keep shooting themselves in the foot.

When Forest played us, they looked distinctly average. WBA beat us 5-0. Who knows?

Yeah, that post is fucking coherent, isn't it?

Yeah, that post is fucking coherent, isn't it?

yes

yeah but Watford are s***

Yeah, that post is f***ing coherent, isn't it?

yes

Well, it was certainly straightforward and easy to understand.

Guest Heneage

Watford are shite tbh, Heidar Helgusson is the worst striker I've seen at SJP and I include that Italian lad who played for Stevenage, Grazzioli I believe.

Guest palnese

Watford are shite tbh, Heidar Helgusson is the worst striker I've seen at SJP and I include that Italian lad who played for Stevenage, Grazzioli I believe.

Scored against us in the first leg mind.