The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Thats a rubbish result for us

Just brings 3rd that much closer. Forest are doing very well, dont see why theyd stop.

its a good enough result for us win our game in hand and we're 8 ahead of them. I think with forest when they lose and end their unbeaten run they'll lose a lot of confidence and momentum which will stop them and sooner or later they'll lose on the road

Theyve not lost in 17 now, thats a pretty consistant run of form. Theyve beaten us, beaten west brom, thrashed leicester when they were around the top. I dont see them falling apart.

West brom still have their game in hand also which theyll prob win, so 3rd position probably just got 3 points closer to us regardless of our result. Very important we beat west brom now.

Theyve not lost in 17 now, thats a pretty consistant run of form. Theyve beaten us, beaten west brom, thrashed leicester when they were at the top. I dont see them falling apart.

West brom still have their game in hand also which theyll prob win, so 3rd position probably just got 3 points closer to us regardless of our result.

As we don't play tomorrow we're both on 24 games now so it levels it up really

True forgot we're on 24 now till we play them arent we.

Still gives forest a games advantage for us to catch & we could end up 3 points off 3rd if the west brom game goes badly, bit of a joke from where we were. Things change quickly, massive now that we start winning again.

I really hope Forest come up ahead of WBA. Sick of them coming up, down, up, down, up, down. They've had plenty of chances to establish themselves in the Premier League, and failed everytime miserably. Offer nothing.

i think forest would get destroyed in the prem, not sure why but its just how i feel

I really hope Forest come up ahead of WBA. Sick of them coming up, down, up, down, up, down. They've had plenty of chances to establish themselves in the Premier League, and failed everytime miserably. Offer nothing.

i think forest would get destroyed in the prem, not sure why but its just how i feel

You're probably right, but would be good to see someone else other than WBA have a stab at it.

I don't think Forest should be underestimated. Look at the last 3-4 seasons in the Premiership, Reading, Wigan, Hull, Stoke, Burnley... They have all been great at their first season in the Premier League.

Still think tonight was a poor result for Newcastle, instead of just 2 teams up there, we now have 3...

You have to admire Forest, they are getting results playing good passing football which is a lot tougher than playing to the percentages. It's even harder in the premiership on a budget but Roy Hodgson has shown that it can be done by a clever manager.

I don't think Forest should be underestimated. Look at the last 3-4 seasons in the Premiership, Reading, Wigan, Hull, Stoke, Burnley... They have all been great at their first season in the Premier League.

Still think tonight was a poor result for Newcastle, instead of just 2 teams up there, we now have 3...

i view it as us then 2 scrapping for the other automatic spot the gap from us to them is still rather healthy

You have to admire Forest, they are getting results playing good passing football which is a lot tougher than playing to the percentages. It's even harder in the premiership on a budget but Roy Hodgson has shown that it can be done by a clever manager.

Same with Burnley.

Same with Burnley.

I haven't seen Burnley play in all fairness, their results look decent other than the one they bottled against Wolves.

Guest toonlass

I am pleased Forest won tonight, rather than WBA closing on us. We are still 5 points clear with a +7 goal difference from second place Forest having played 1 less and have the Baggies next up at Saint James'. Gotta keep faith man.

We had and still have the promotion spots in our own hands. We wouldnt be thinking about sweating if we hadnt have had such a shite December.

I tell you what though, Providing we finish first I would love Forest to finish second. I think they will drop back down though.

Going to be a huge two months for us. We need to take the games by the scruff of the neck and take all the points. If we get through to February without more than a game or two wobble we will be looking strong.