The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

That was a good finish by Milner, Blackburn went to sleep a bit at the back.

A bit? Complete lack of interest from them. They only had two players to worry about between the five of them. Blackburn really are a terrible side.

A bit? Complete lack of interest from them. They only had two players to worry about between the five of them. Blackburn really are a terrible side.

Yet I still get people in Birmingham telling me that Sam would have done a great job at NUFC had we kept him on  :idiot2:

Yet I still get people in Birmingham telling me that Sam would have done a great job at NUFC had we kept him on  :idiot2:

people in the media still salivating all over him, when paul ince hadnt won in 9 or 10 he had the media hounding him left right and centre

That's not true at all, he could use it a bit better but as could most 23 year olds.

If he could use it he'd probably be one of the best strikers in the world. I'd say he needs to use it a lot better. I know he's only young but he really has to work on it because it'll be the difference between him been a good player or a superb one.

I want Villa to win the Carling cup. The way they work over there seems very nice for any club who wants stable growth..

What, spending shitloads of money a wealthy investor has given you?

Not quite on the same level as the Chelsea and Man City spending and spent a lot better than us post SBR.

Looks a tidy set up, would LOVE something like that here :(

I want Villa to win the Carling cup. The way they work over there seems very nice for any club who wants stable growth..

What, spending shitloads of money a wealthy investor has given you?

Not quite on the same level as the Chelsea and Man City spending and spent a lot better than us post SBR.

Looks a tidy set up, would LOVE something like that here :(

It's basically unlimited money though and they haven't earnt it. They're spending well and look a good team but being completely bankrolled by a billionaire doesn't look like stable growth to me.