The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Rooney hattrick.  He is to Man Utd what Darren Bent is to Sunderland (albeit at a higher level), and there would be similar consequences in relative terms for both clubs if they lost their player i.e. a MASSIVE nose-dive.

I AM REALLY PISSED OFF WITH THIS. Nearly put a tenner on him getting a hat-trick today after a tip. 14/1  :harry:

Rooney hattrick.  He is to Man Utd what Darren Bent is to Sunderland (albeit at a higher level), and there would be similar consequences in relative terms for both clubs if they lost their player i.e. a MASSIVE nose-dive.

I AM REALLY PISSED OFF WITH THIS. Nearly put a tenner on him getting a hat-trick today after a tip. 14/1  :harry:

Just got his fourth.  :yikes: Would it still have counted?

EDIT - he's captain of my Fantasy Football team this week, just for anyone interested...  :pow:

Just got his fourth.  :yikes: Would it still have counted?

EDIT - he's captain of my Fantasy Football team this week, just for anyone interested...  :pow:

Fabregas was my captain this week.  44 points last time I checked (before bonus points were added).

Fuck man Rooney is superb.

Imagine if he got injured for the World Cup? Doesn't bare thinking about really.

19 goals in 22 games in the league for Rooney now, pray to God he doesn't get injured pre-World Cup.

Now you've done it.

Fuck man Rooney is superb.

Imagine if he got injured for the World Cup? Doesn't bare thinking about really.

19 goals in 22 games in the league for Rooney now, pray to God he doesn't get injured pre-World Cup.

Now you've done it.

Metatarsal again.